aberdeen-music

Does any1 need cheap transport to Download?

~Joanna~

Right, spleen_of_gold already posted this, but just to make it even clearer we are looking for more people to fill a bus we have organised. Now it'll be pretty cheap if we fill the whole thing up, so its a 33seater that will be able to stop in Aberdeen to pick anyone else up who wants to come with us, and its return. There are 16 free seats left, and it doesn't matter if you don't know us, Hell you don't even have to speak to us if you don't want to, but we'd appreciate anybody thats looking for a cheaper-than-average way down to help us (and yourselves) out.

The overall cost of the bus hire is 1450, so if we get the full 33 people it's only going to be 44. I also checked out train costs (from Aberdeen to Derby) which would cost you 67.50, so even if we only managed to get 22people altogether, it's still going to be cheaper.

If you are at all interested, or have any questions, then get in touch with either me or spleen_of_gold and we'll get back to you asap.

Thanks.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, ill just list names, the first 17 are from the Banff/Macduff area, so you probably wont know them, but might have seen them at gigs, or around Aberdeen.

Myself, spleen_of_gold, Kimbe, Harriet, Phoebe, Slow, Alex, Hutchy, Jamie, Ewan, Stuart, Nick, Jordan, Chapman, Johnny, Karen, Vicki, Johnathon, Kristofer (sp, sorry), Kev, Will, Andy, Hayley, Haigyman + 6, and Demon of the Fall + 2.

Yeah, Thursday it shall be. We're getting picked up here at 6am, so should be in Aberdeen at like...7-7.15am or thereabouts. But ill pm everybody the exact details as soon as ive gone down to the company to get some written confirmation incase they bullshit us.

Not entirely sure how this payment thing is going to work, we were thinking we'd come into Aberdeen and collect it off you guys, the only problem there being im sure that not everyone will be able to meet on the same day. But fret not, we will come up with a plan!

Guest haigyman

as far as i know;

haigyman + 6 = calum (me), oliver (aceness), andy (pandy), scoo, bob, dre, craig

demon of the fall + 2 = ross (dotf), ross (dayeth), scott (april ethereal)

Guest haigyman
Ah right' date=' so you guys all know each other, as in your group and demon of the falls group?[/quote']

yes.

O btw for the smokers' date=' were allowed to smoke on the bus.....[/quote']

ewww