aberdeen-music

New Genevieve Demo online

Alkaline

Love that Alphabetty track!! Been singing that all day to myself! Vocals remind me of one of the few Purple Munkie songs I;ve ever heard....although the deranged "WOARRGGHN TWO THREE FOUR" in the back is just pure class!! Second track is growing on me...sounds a bit like Mused to my uneducated ears, and agree with Dan re: the Feeder comparison aswell. Great stuff!!!

Love that Alphabetty track!! Been singing that all day to myself! Vocals remind me of one of the few Purple Munkie songs I;ve ever heard....although the deranged "WOARRGGHN TWO THREE FOUR" in the back is just pure class!! Second track is growing on me...sounds a bit like Mused to my uneducated ears' date=' and agree with Dan re: the Feeder comparison aswell. Great stuff!!![/quote']

Hahaha, someone who appreciates my "WOARRGGHN TWO THREE FOUR"!!!! Awesome. I'm glad we've had a good response to this, and i can't wait 'til we hit the stage soon. The other songs that we're working on are also awesome and like Kenny says hopefully we'll have another one at least up at the start of next week.

:D

Hahaha' date=' someone who appreciates my "WOARRGGHN TWO THREE FOUR"!!!! Awesome. I'm glad we've had a good response to this, and i can't wait 'til we hit the stage soon. The other songs that we're working on are also awesome and like Kenny says hopefully we'll have another one at least up at the start of next week.

:D[/quote']

Aaaw I appreciated it greatly Phil, I already told you that!