aberdeen-music

Wrestling related - HMV next week

Steve-O

Next Thrusday, 15:30

Appearance and signing by Chris Benoit and Victoria

Free tickets available from 8 am apparently

Source - my brother, who saw it in the shop today.

Other news - Edge will be in the BEach Ballroom from 4. He will only sign his own book and the new WWE book "Are We There Yet".

I refuse to go to that one since I find Edge to be a cock. What he and Lita did to Matt Hardy is inexcusable and I am not going to go see him.

Benoit however, has done no wrong. so He is permitted to sign my Mania XX DVD.

And Victoria... well I might get her to sign my Raw Deal Victoria card.

PPFFTTTT - i got my edge ticket 2 days ago... WHAM... i'll get to meet the guy the gave lita the once over, that's cooler than the rabid wolverine!

And it's not Edge that's decided to only sign his book, it's the WWE that make all the shitty regulations (we had to sign an agreement about a page long of things we vowed not to do to Edge) before we got our ticket. I just can't wait to see my WIFE!!!!!!

I refuse to go to that one since I find Edge to be a cock. What he and Lita did to Matt Hardy is inexcusable and I am not going to go see him.

Jesus christ man' date=' people need to fucking get over this. That has [b']fuck all to do with WWE, it's their personal lives and hence has nothing to do with you, the tour or any other part of WWE. Get off le high horse for christ's sakes.

Sorry, it's not just you, it's everyone who takes whatever happened behind the scenes between Edge and Lita personally. It's so fucking stupid. You have no idea what state Matt + Lita's relationship might have been in or Edge's marriage, therefore you just cannot judge.

I'd actually quite like to meet Edge etc but to be honest I cannot be fucked queueing.

Jesus christ man' date=' people need to fucking get over this. That has [b']fuck all to do with WWE, it's their personal lives and hence has nothing to do with you, the tour or any other part of WWE. Get off le high horse for christ's sakes.

Sorry, it's not just you, it's everyone who takes whatever happened behind the scenes between Edge and Lita personally. It's so fucking stupid. You have no idea what state Matt + Lita's relationship might have been in or Edge's marriage, therefore you just cannot judge.

I'd actually quite like to meet Edge etc but to be honest I cannot be fucked queueing.

Haha. So much anger for a Sunday afternoon. So he doesn't want to see Edge. I also belive that has fuck all to do with you.

I got myself a ticket for Edge. No photos though, woohoo. And Benoit, what a hero. Dunno if I'll manage both places. Beach Ballroom, wtf?

Judy you lovely girl. Do you have any backstage passes and the like? ;) I'll buy you two presents!

Judy you lovely girl. Do you have any backstage passes and the like? ;) I'll buy you two presents!

No! I probably wont meet anyone :( Ifi do' date=' I'll put in a good word for you "Hey this girl Amy wants your sex" and show a photo. But i'm getting paid to watch it- that in itself deserves [b']FIVE presents!

Guest Logan

I'd quite like to see Victoria actually. She's quite hot! ^_^

But Benoit, he's been my hero for 9 years!! I've just gotta see him! WCW on TNT! 1996-1998 best years ever. That's when Rey MJ was cool! :(