aberdeen-music

Isis oceanic remixes/reinterpretations, thoughts?

steve corps

aye, have it right here, kinda 50/50 about it, but the good stuff is affa good! the thrones and dominions remix by jim o'rourke is outstanding, the overlaid keyboards atop the drone is amazing.also harvey by justin broadrick , greatness.the autechre and mogwai tracks are a waste of time though, i reckon.

do you like earth/sunn 0))) etc?

its not really for metal core fashion kids.its aimed at properly cool people.

Funniest. Line. Ever.

Hey dude, are you going down to the Weege next Sunday to see Isis? Shaz ExDrakes is hassling me about heading down, but I don't have a ticket. You think it would sell out? Give me a shout, if I decide to go then you're welcome to come down in me agony wagon with me an Shaz.

Funniest. Line. Ever.

Hey dude' date=' are you going down to the Weege next Sunday to see Isis? Shaz ExDrakes is hassling me about heading down, but I don't have a ticket. You think it would sell out? Give me a shout, if I decide to go then you're welcome to come down in me agony wagon with me an Shaz.[/quote']

did plan to go mate, and that would have been cool beans but the gig is sold out already i believe, resulting in me picking up an extra shift.thanks for the offer though and good luck!

Guest Scott Blessed
Funniest. Line. Ever.

Hey dude' date=' are you going down to the Weege next Sunday to see Isis? Shaz ExDrakes is hassling me about heading down, but I don't have a ticket. You think it would sell out? Give me a shout, if I decide to go then you're welcome to come down in me agony wagon with me an Shaz.[/quote']

So I take it you wont be going then...?

Ah well....Mega bus it is....

did plan to go mate' date=' and that would have been cool beans but the gig is sold out already i believe, resulting in me picking up an extra shift.thanks for the offer though and good luck![/quote']

aye i'm sad we're not going, it'll probably be phenomenal. i'm glad i didnt get those tickets ages ago anyway, i couldnt really skive off because i have to be back up here first thing the next day for wee babby delivering purposes. oh well!

Is Godflesh still on the go? Sunn ((O))' date=' I have had a hard time finding samples of their stuff, website Steve?[/quote']

Haha, good luck trying to find Sunn 0))) samples, as you're in for a long hard search. Better to just buy an album.

On the topic of Isis, can't fucking wait to see them and Jesu. I don't know who I'm more excited about seeing.

yeah the dagda are my fav band jujst now, check the thread about sunday at the mooringsa for the post i was meant to post in this thread,. im very drunbk and an iditot.

apart form steve and boss, i hate you all.

steve and boss ni give hi ficves to thougth,. in a cheesy americnan movie style fashion.