aberdeen-music

WANTED: Join The Wasteland Colony now!

Guest Logan

Guest Logan

All right you magots, listen up!

I need your help uncovering the truth! I want to know the secrets to this ARG (Alternative-Reality-Game) and you're the only ones who can help!

First of all, I need you to go to http://www.ourcolony.net From there you should type in the password (play) and you'll be taken to the next screen.

What you do from there is click on the 'Join Existing Colony' and enter the number 40178534. This will make you a member of The Wasteland Colony. Thank you for your help.

I need at least 5 members before we get our first challenge! Our current rank on the Leader Board is 1624 with a score of 0. I hope by the end of the week this will have changed.

I'm counting on you all. Do me, nay, The Wasteland.....proud.

Guest Logan
Join The Wasteland on ourcolony.net by entering 'PLAY' and team code

Want to play a game? I'm inviting you to join my team on Colony. Go to http://www.ourcolony.net and enter 'play' into the empty field. When you're in the lounge, go to 'Join Existing Colony' and enter 40178534. See you in the game.

still not work?

Guest Logan

ooh, just got the first challenge.

Up for anything as she marches to the beat of 11 drummers. No that's superficial.

if anyone else got different clues, please post them here so we can work it out!

got 220 points and 199 on the leaderboard!

Guest Logan
I can't get the right 'code' number upon registration.... but it's there' date=' clear as day WTF[/quote']

just try again! Close the page and open a new one til you get a different number! It will work!

Guest Logan

absolutely no idea! I figured everyone would get different clues and we'd be able to solve it together, but it all just seems to be the one clue.

Still, 186 on the leaderboard from 1624 in 14 hours is pretty good!

Guest stuartmaxwell

i want all of the negative points you can give me you sad fuckers

keep em coming, the more the merrier, ill be laughing at you from outside the bedroom window