aberdeen-music

Mercury Tilt Switch, Perineum, Project Ven Hell @ Snafu, Thurs 12th May

Dizzy Storm

MERCURY TILT SWITCH play Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen in May. Download only single 'Shell' gets 2,000+ downloads, reviewed in national uk paper The Observer & features on cover cd of Is This Music? 's current issue #15. MTS combine melody with noisy whirlwind guitars.... www.petpiranha.com www.mtsonline.co.uk

PERINEUM think Black Sabbath riffs played at Dwarves speed + oxes, q.o.t.s.a., shellac. Brilliant vocal melody mixed with hc screaming. Razor sharp wit and the best riffage you've heard in ages. featuring Mark Alamos on drums www.petpiranha.com

PROJECT VEN HELL local screamers in the vein of Blood Brothers/Shellac

SNAFU (5 UNION ST, ex Po Na Na)

DOORS 8PM

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm' date=' bit of a tall order there master Maxwell as we are only equiped with musical instruments, not JCBs or the like. Pray, why such hostility towards the fair metropolis of the north?[/quote']

I feel he may merely have meant 'blow everyone away in a rocking sort of style and or raise the roof' But then again...

Jim :cheers:

I feel he may merely have meant 'blow everyone away in a rocking sort of style and or raise the roof' But then again...

Jim :cheers:

I believe that is a task we can acheive. However, as I have already stated, it is very unlikely our music will cause physical distress to the man-made structures that collectively represent Aberdeen.

Just letting you all know to avoid any possible dissapointment.