aberdeen-music

Still Game

Fluffy

Yesterday they claimed a victory' date=' with the announcement that the fourth series will be aired on BBC TWO next year.

Kiernan told the Daily Record: "It's about bloody time. It's been a long wait but we're really delighted it's happened at last."[/quote']

Does anyone else think Chewin' The Fat is a bit shite, yet finds Still Game hilarious? Or perhaps I just never saw enough of Chewin' The Fat.

Guest haigyman
Does anyone else think Chewin' The Fat is a bit shite' date=' yet finds Still Game hilarious? Or perhaps I just never saw enough of Chewin' The Fat.[/quote']

i enjoyed chewin the fat at first, but i dunno whether i went off of it because of a drop in quality or because everyone at my school wouldn't stop quoting it

"gonnae no dae that"

STFU

still game is superb though.

i enjoyed chewin the fat at first' date=' but i dunno whether i went off of it because of a drop in quality or because everyone at my school wouldn't stop quoting it

"gonnae no dae that"

STFU

still game is superb though.[/quote']

That's the same as Bo Selecta for me. I'm not sure if I got bored with him repeating the same formula, or if it had just turned shit by series 3, or if it was just everyone going "Proper Bo ah tell thee!" etc all the time.

People should be banned from saying catchphrases from comedies. Unless it's proper quoting of Partridge, that's alright.

Guest haigyman
That's the same as Bo Selecta for me. I'm not sure if I got bored with him repeating the same formula' date=' or if it had just turned shit by series 3, or if it was just everyone going "Proper Bo ah tell thee!" etc all the time.

People should be banned from saying catchphrases from comedies. Unless it's proper quoting of Partridge, that's alright.[/quote']

yes, in particular "i know, i want that one" from little britain - ST utter FU

PS. it's fucking cold, we're going to die flyering tonight.

well they stopped chewing the fat when it was popular - to stop it going downhill i think. i hope they dont do the same' date=' they are so funny.

esp the shop keeper, navieed i think his name. he cracks me up[/quote']

Naveed is a legend, classic quote "naw she disna ken eithier". If u haven't seen this episode then u should be banished to the land of poor comedy's.

• 3 months later...