aberdeen-music

the michael jackson court case

delboy

well if jackson is found guilty then he'll have to, mind you this is america so anything is possible, whats the betting there is an *ahem* technicality?

i'd fucking jail the nonse for the poor quality of his recent albums if nothing else...

well if jackson is found guilty then he'll have to' date=' mind you this is america so anything is possible, whats the betting there is an *ahem* technicality?

i'd fucking jail the nonse for the poor quality of his recent albums if nothing else...[/quote']

hes got the money to keep apealing so it could be 10 years before he goes down

if things were that bad how come he has the best legal team in america, im aware of the fact that he says hes in really bad dept, but lets just remember a few things, he own a big raunch + he owns the rights to all the beetles songs now if he was to sell his rights he'd be a very rich man again, personaly i think hes just pretending to have this dept because if he is found guilty he'd have to pay them kids a shit lot

if things were that bad how come he has the best legal team in america' date=' im aware of the fact that he says hes in really bad dept, but lets just remember a few things, he own a big raunch + he owns the rights to all the beetles songs now if he was to sell his rights he'd be a very rich man again, personaly i think hes just pretending to have this dept because if he is found guilty he'd have to pay them kids a shit lot[/quote']

Nope , he is apparently very close to bankruptcy. His legal team are already complaining about not being paid, allegedly, and the Bank of America has threatened to seize his main asset - those Beatles rights - if he doesn't pay back a huge loan he owes them. He hasn't had a serious musical success in years, yet he is still spending up to 1 millions pounds a month...

- paying the kid a shit lot is how he got off the last charge years ago (that and the truly evil Johnny Cochrane don't R.I.P.), why do you think this one has gone to trial? He can't pay them off this time...

Guest Main Agent
media panto

Exactly, a diversion from the reality of the neo facist right wing machine, perpetrated by those in hollyweird, on the instruction of that big oval, commonly known as the shitehouse in washington,

Just another pishy fairy story, Ignore it ;)

Nope ' date=' he is apparently very close to bankruptcy. His legal team are already complaining about not being paid, allegedly, and the Bank of America has threatened to seize his main asset - those Beatles rights - if he doesn't pay back a huge loan he owes them. He hasn't had a serious musical success in years, yet he is still spending up to 1 millions pounds [i']a month...

- paying the kid a shit lot is how he got off the last charge years ago (that and the truly evil Johnny Cochrane don't R.I.P.), why do you think this one has gone to trial? He can't pay them off this time...

im aware of the fact he cant pay them off, but in AMERICA you have to pay damages to victims if found guilty in these sort of casre

interesting i didnt know jackson was close to bankruptcy but i remember watching the infamous bashir documentary a couple of years ago and he spent silly money....

He did all that for show! Aparently he went back into the shop the next day and took everything back.

Its all for show.

What i find funny is the fact that corey feldman and macholy kulcan (can't spell it!) have to testify. Apparently he touched them too.

how did he get the rights to the beatles songs?

The Beatles had given the rights to a company called Northern Songs in 1963, set up by their manager Brian Epstein and a publisher called Dick James. But Lennon and McCartney only had a 15% share of the company, so couldn't stop James selling the company in 1969 to ATV. Years later Michael Jackson was looking for a good way to invest his money, and was advised by a friend to buy into music copyrights. So when in 1985 the Beatles rights were put up for auction by ATV, he went in big and got them, outbidding the friend who had given him this advice. Who was the 'friend'? - Paul McCartney...

The Beatles had given the rights to a company called Northern Songs in 1963' date=' set up by their manager Brian Epstein and a publisher called Dick James. But Lennon and McCartney only had a 15% share of the company, so couldn't stop James selling the company in 1969 to ATV. Years later Michael Jackson was looking for a good way to invest his money, and was advised by a friend to buy into music copyrights. So when in 1985 the Beatles rights were put up for auction by ATV, he went in big and got them, outbidding the friend who had given him this advice. Who was the 'friend'? - Paul McCartney...[/quote']

Jacko.jpg

"oh michael! making awful soft-rock records with me, buying the rights to my life's work, molesting little boys: is there anything you can't get away with?"