aberdeen-music

exodus last night

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems mildly unfair I'd say - Bloc Party, Interpol, The Distillers - I wasn't even in there for that long either!

Just be thankful we don't fully go with the requests or you'd have been listening to 'Sweet Child Of Mine' followed by 'Bohemian Rhapsody' followed by 'The Final Countdown' and topped off with a sprinkling of 'Where's Me Jumper?' :D

great choice of songs. first time i have heard digital and L.A. Woman in exodus. Dont think it could have got any better after that so the rest of the night was a bit of an anti-climax with a couple of good songs thrown in.

You remembered the name of Digital even though you were utterly pished when i told you. I'm impressed.

Guest stuartmaxwell

exodus was a delight last night

stand inside your love and cloaking were loved by me and those tossers with the cardigans

what a bunch of poofs

the genius that is...

Small comment, big issue. Any band that can write catchy and danceable tunes that feature mundane objects and creatures such as a sheepdogs, pole jumping and favourite sweatshirts should be applauded for their ability to lighten and entertain succesive generations. Yes I am referring to Sultan's of Ping FC, a much abused and ridiculed band when in fact are bloody good fun and anyone who disagrees should consider a death with blunt spoons. So there! (Stick out tongue type face)!

Small comment' date=' big issue. Any band that can write catchy and danceable tunes that feature mundane objects and creatures such as a sheepdogs, pole jumping and favourite sweatshirts should be applauded for their ability to lighten and entertain succesive generations. Yes I am referring to Sultan's of Ping FC, a much abused and ridiculed band when in fact are bloody good fun and anyone who disagrees should consider a death with blunt spoons. So there! (Stick out tongue type face)![/quote']

get the spoons you fucker!