aberdeen-music

exodus last night

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No' date=' you just copy my style but lack the natural sense to pull it off. Hence you wear a tie too cluttered by the pattern on it and dark jeans to just ruin it completely. Jeans and ties should under almost no circumstances be worn together. Petty maybe but ultimately true.[/quote']

Hahaha! I wish you'd get your head out your ass for once. You and your jobby brown colours, honestly. And that monstrosity of a polo shirt last night! Christ....

The tie/jeans was experimentation. It won't happen again.

Hahaha! I wish you'd get your head out your ass for once. You and your jobby brown colours' date=' honestly. And that monstrosity of a polo shirt last night! Christ....

The tie/jeans was experimentation. It won't happen again.[/quote']

Pastels and earthy colours are in you immature twat. And by tommorrow you'll have decided you are going to buy a polo shirt just like that. Then you can have mummy sew a label with your name on it so you won't get it mixed up with mine.

Ah I see. So you only wear what's in. I thought so, no individual thought involved. Then again, someone who takes a photo of Seth into the hairdresser AND dresses very similarly is entirely original and unique. I smell...irony? Hypocrisy? Make it both!

Off for tea! Over and out.

Ah I see. So you only wear what's in. I thought so' date=' no individual thought involved. Then again, someone who takes a photo of Seth into the hairdresser AND dresses very similarly is entirely original and unique. I smell...irony? Hypocrisy? Make it both!

Off for tea! Over and out.[/quote']

Obviously meant to be ironic you fool. What's worse someone who copies someone else or someone who copies someone else who copies someone else?

but you'll be forever indebted to the wardrobe department of the OC! haha

Simply not true though. Only cos i wear sweater with shirts' date=' i have one stripey polo shirt and i wear cons.

Ah I see. So you only wear what's in. I thought so, no individual thought involved. Then again, someone who takes a photo of Seth into the hairdresser AND dresses very similarly is entirely original and unique. I smell...irony? Hypocrisy? Make it both!

I never said nobody should copy anyone else. The point is that it looks really stupid when someone in your group of friends is dressed very similar to you, especially when you dressed that way first.

Unf for everyone' date=' I wont be in next weekend either. First holiday for years. Literally.[/quote']

So get your arses to RGUnion this Friday.

I did notice that I'm not rated enough to appear on Saturday at Exodus. Screw you guys. Hopefully I'll be at Moshulu meeting a LOVELY girl :p

Guest stuartmaxwell
then again' date=' they are all munters! haha SCORES!!!!! with seconds left on the clock![/quote']

ha ha ha

narcs sat night in exodus diary

2.52am "rurgrhru you will do"

2.54am "what do yer mean you dont like my woofy clothes"

2.55am "didnt want to pull you anyway you mu..."

SSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!!!