aberdeen-music

Cowboy Dan

mmw

david seaman is what the spanish call 'el terrible'. i was working in a bar in a meldrum. where i work. golden grahams are horrible. there were these really cool cereal things called 'sporties' or something? what were they? like a really fine version of cheerios that aren't round. sporties? i can't remember. they were fine. used to get them in the kellogs variety packs. you're much older than 7. where's my hat?

Weeknights in tiger tiger aren't that bad and the drinks are down to more acceptable pirices.

A few thursdays ago i was 1.50 for a shot and a dash. Wednesdays and Mondays when i end up there are never too expensive' date=' but i doubt i'd try my hand in there on a friday or saturday.[/quote']

I usually end up in there on the weekend - my friends and myself never seem to feel these extortionate prices that everyone else seem to suffer.

check the "out again" nights. should have some pretty good offers on drinks as a few acquaintances do part of the DJing...

next one is on the 29th of april apparently. the day of my birthday. trying to get them to reorganise it for the saturday night so I can go along :D