aberdeen-music

official GOLDBLADE THREAD, muthfuckas

The Ghost Of Fudge

tonight was the shit. that was the 60th fudgenight, and i think you'll agree: that was the fucking bomb.

i had a fantastic nite tonight, and i want to thank everybody who turned up. especially all 4 bands, who kicked ass. i thought the magdelene cox (maudilin cox?) were fabulous.

nights like last night make it all worthwhile. xxx

GAMBINOS!

p.s. at this point, yes, typing is a problem, i'm fairly drunk (ahem) and i'm 'relaxing' as many of you will understand only too well... i don't know if we hit breakeven, and at this point i don't care :)

It was a lovely atmosphere tonight, thanks to everyone that turned out hell bent on having a good time :cheers:

I loved all the bands but must say that Karloff and Goldblade were both something else. My shirts looking a bit like a bandage though...

Can't wait to hear the recording.

Didn't quite get the lighting rig installed in time but hopefully we'll get it done tomorrow.

It was a fucking lovely night.

Can't beleive it was at full capacity last night.

Thanks to Fudge for letting us play one of the best Fudgenights in quite a while!

I would urge everyone who had the chance to catch Magdelene Cox as they are a really good band and quite different to other Aberdeen bands.

Fuck's sake. I fucking love Goldblade' date=' but my need to earn money (and therefore stay out of court/jail) prevented my attendance. Apparently they played 'Strictly Hardcore' twice![/quote']

You were more than enjoying the stuff you were playing last night too :p

*awaits surefire death*

Guest stuartmaxwell

i heard that GOFONES were barred from attending due to their impending boxing match with members of the PLANETEERS

the planeteers are diet eco warriors riding on the fame of dave angel

whereas gofones support stuff like pot noodle

As usual, the Karloff Kult did us proud and went ballistic down the front :)

Cheers to everyone who came out to the gig, it was packed to the gunnalls and a great atmosphere. Kinda strange playing in a new (to us) venue and stage, but it wasn't too bad at all! Hopefully future Moorings outings will be better still, but meantime thanks a lot for your continued support and enjoyment of the glory that is horror punk! :bat:

Also, many congrats to Flash and Laura on their 5th wedding anniversary!! Hope it was a night to remember for you both....!

its a friendly battle my friend

one that will propel you to fame' date=' fortune and deceit[/quote']

then let the battle begin! We don't fight crime...we fight pollution and I've a feeling that fire in your guts isn't doing much good for the air!

Guest stuartmaxwell

yes. i look forward to driving there in my huge petrol guzzling, fume emissioning jeep/lorry and dumping some of my toxic waste into your drainage systems

cunts