aberdeen-music

A fresh start...

PaulDW

We have decided to change our name. Basically to get away from the pre-conception that we are an indie band... and for a fresh start in general really.

Cleartone shall be known from this day forth as:

The Midnight Noise Collective

You can still get updates just now at:

www.purevolume.com/themidnightnoisecollective (Currently awaiting approval)

The new website is currently under construction, but will eventually be found at www.midnightnoise.com

We shall be keeping a few old tunes, but we are currently writing a completely new set of material... Hopefully the debut will be Friday 8th April at Kef...

TMNC over and out :rockon:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe... Not quite... Rory and I had a band with this name a few months ago, but has since disbanded... but they graciously let us use the name... We think it works for us...

But its funny you should mention that... hehe... thats a whole other story!

Sorry that the recordings on just now are still the old CT ones, but we will be putting new recordings up soon. It was just easy to keep them up, as we intend on using those three to some extent in the future... I am slowly getting around to updating everything!

Well it was... The old MNC saw Tav playing bass... but it slowly disbanded due to commitment and writing problems. Tav gave us permission to use the name, rather than have it just sitting around, which we are very grateful to him for. He shall remain a good friend of the band... (Tav, I owe you many a drink man! :cheers: )

That's basically the story... Or something like that... :band:

You're all idiots. Especially you Hog, you're a really really big idiot.

+ Scene point if you think Hog is a big knobber treating ab-music as the P+J classfields.

ho ho ho. GSOH essential. Quiet nights in with Dev and a glass of cabarnet shiraz merlot ladies?

HOW COULD YOU RESIST?

Good Luck

Nice to read your going at it still with a vengence.

Best to yas

Take care,

Bobbie

We have decided to change our name. Basically to get away from the pre-conception that we are an indie band... and for a fresh start in general really.

Cleartone shall be known from this day forth as:

The Midnight Noise Collective

You can still get updates just now at:

www.purevolume.com/cleartone

www.purevolume.com/themidnightnoisecollective (Currently awaiting approval)

The new website is currently under construction' date=' but will eventually be found at www.midnightnoise.com

We shall be keeping a few old tunes, but we are currently writing a completely new set of material... Hopefully the debut will be Friday 8th April at Kef...

TMNC over and out :rockon:

You're all idiots. Especially you Hog' date=' you're a really really big idiot.

+ Scene point if you think Hog is a big knobber treating ab-music as the P+J classfields.

ho ho ho. GSOH essential. Quiet nights in with Dev and a glass of cabarnet shiraz merlot ladies?

HOW COULD YOU RESIST?[/quote']

Shut it Goldfish boy

3000 on recording but you still cant polish a shit :ding:

Last night was actually Primitivo-Merlot, you are not even close

Guest Zeenat Aman
Shut it Goldfish boy

Last night was actually Primitivo-Merlot' date=' you are not even close[/quote']

Hmm, tut tut boys...

re the recording, would you not agree that it's one of the best produced/self financed local band recordings of recent times though?

Hmm' date=' tut tut boys...

re the recording, would you not agree that it's one of the best produced/self financed local band recordings of recent times though?[/quote']

Yes, true, recording qualitywise. Just, Jamesy is a worth winding up

It was actually only about 800 Mr Hog... but money we got from gigs paid for most of it.

You're thinking of element 106 - who spent thousands at the mill' date=' for it to not even be released! ;)[/quote']

Ah so Jamesy was lying in his speech!

Yeah, Element did spend 3000 on recording lol

Guest Zeenat Aman

Yeah' date=' Element did spend 3000 on recording lol[/quote']

Hmmm, interesting!

:D

The Moshulu Rob post was Dan. And we've recorded 3 times at the Mill, and if you take the price of recording plus all the other production costs, it comes to around that. We'd know, we do things fucking properly, you wouldn't know, because you'd much rather sit on your arse on here, racking up fucking lame ass scene points rather than actually being in a hard-working band that has it's shit together. That's why you're never going to get fucking anywhere except photographing some bird cutting the cake at her wedding, or as a stunt extra on Lord of the Rings, I can just seeing you sitting at home caressing your mouse "ooooh precious...".

Why am I worth winding up? Is it because we're the ones you look up to, because we're the ones aspiring to things way beyond the reaches of this websites bandwidth? Is your constant knit-picking at a band that have never ever done you a wrong turn, and that you've never actually seen, actually just jealousy shining through, possibly the greatest form of flattery available. Or is it that you're just so fucking jealous that we apparantly have the popularity that you strive for....

I met you the other week for the first time, and you were a true gent to my face, then the next night you slagged me off from stage, when you knew I wasn't in the vicinity, and you give me constant shit on the fucking internet. Stop being a whiny bald bitch, if you have a problem, come take it up to my face, you pathetic cunt.

I have way more important things to do that sit here and read a load of bullshit from some bald, wine-sipping loser looking for some online loving, that plays in a bunch of half-assed bands that aren't ever leaving the boundaries of this lousy 'scene'. You're thoughts and opinions mean shit, they're just annoying as hell, and get a little taxing now and again. Maybe you'll one day realise that if you actually put in some hard work, and not be an asshole, then you might actually get somewhere. But hey, to do that you'll have to actually learn to play guitar properly, rumour has it you're shit at that, or maybe you'd still be in Baby Karma.

Get a fucking grip, try and build popularity and respect off your own back, not by jumping on mine, after all, I'm not in some high and mighty position, you're the only person that puts me there, I'm just a 20 year old guy trying to get fucking on with it.

Cut it fucking out, I've had just about enough.

Guest AmbientMood

Cleartone are cheesy as hell, there's no denying. When I saw them, the tone was about as clear as a particularly dirty cow's inner intestinal rectum tubes.