aberdeen-music

Tears of Grace (A fine description)

Guest Bob

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLOUD!!!

The whole place will be filled with 15-year-old goff kids who think they own the place!

*Descends from high horse*

when i played a gfn show at the moorings i was the youngest there their was a few drunken saliors playing darts who i found very intesting to talk too

Guest Zeenat Aman

I like my non - bio, which is at www.columbo-fashions.com incase you didn't know! :p

"The aim of this site is to share my own solo material, demos and ideas with the world at large, in the hope that it may lead to contact with like minded music lovers and musicians!"

Like, yeah man!

:D

absolute bull shit!!!

Our fans are all younger people and we happily admit that' date=' these gigs are all UNDER 18 for a reason mate. places will not look at you and say oh they bring kids they wont get a gig. If your gona give advice make sure its at least good please.[/quote']

Hey! Calm down!

I wasn't referring to Stayover, I was speaking about Tears of Grace...

I <3 Stayover! I was at your gig on Sunday!

Sheesh!

Hey! Calm down!

I wasn't referring to Stayover' date=' I was speaking about Tears of Grace...

I <3 Stayover! I was at your gig on Sunday!

Sheesh![/quote']

no but does your point not count to any band?

why hide the fact you have younger fans?

Sorry i came across a bit strong there just thought it was rubbish.

no but does your point not count to any band?

why hide the fact you have younger fans?

Sorry i came across a bit strong there just thought it was rubbish.

No, it's ok to have younger fans..

It just doesn't seem too clever to promote the fact that they're under 18 if you want them to get into your gig if they have to be 18 to do so...

*ahem*Emily and co.*ahem*

Yeah... I wouldn't publicise the fact that your following is made up almost completely of underagers when you're supposed to be getting gigs in bars (ie. places where people over the age of 18 go to drink...)

Dawn, - yes Emily 'and co' are our freinds, and they are coming to the gig, and they aren't 18...so what?

What do you expect our following to be made up of only over 18's when we ourselves are 16 and this will only be our third gig? There will be some over 18s there to see us, and besides the gig is over 14s....whats your point caller?

I have to agree with MIlner on this one.

Dawn' date=' - yes Emily 'and co' are our freinds, and they are coming to the gig, and they aren't 18...so what?

What do you expect our following to be made up of only over 18's when we ourselves are 16 and this will only be our third gig? There will be some over 18s there to see us, and besides the gig is over 14s....whats your point caller?

I have to agree with MIlner on this one.[/quote']

Dawn? Get it RIGHT kiddo.

Surely being a BAR, The Moorings won't allow people under 18 into their premises...?

Surely being a BAR' date=' The Moorings won't allow people under 18 into their premises...?[/quote']

Moorings license allows it to have under 18s in when there is live music...i think this even covers Wrecking Ball?

haha! Bet you dont feel so ace, now that you've discovered you arent actually "sneaking" into The Moorings!

Surely being a BAR' date=' The Moorings won't allow people under 18 into their premises...?[/quote']

If you''re not drinking you're allowed in a pub from 14, certainly 16, and over if i recall. probably worth checking your facts before having a go at people,bearing in mind Satyover have played the moorings.

Cheers

Stuart

Guest Scorge Spike
probably worth checking your facts before having a go at people' date='bearing in mind Satyover have played the moorings.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Aye, most of the Stayover groupies haven't finished teething yet.

(NB: this is a joke, please mark out of ten, thanks.)

i think it's 14+ for moorings gigs as long's you're not drinking. though i may be wrong. i don't really mind people younger than me. after all, i'd be a hypocrite to say i didn't like them as i drank underage.

i'm confused. is this the same gig five finger discount are playing? i didn't realise tears of grace were also playing. if it is then i'm there because...

1065fd.JPG