aberdeen-music

Tears of Grace (A fine description)

Guest Bob

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear bob,

I must take this opportunity to appologise a thousand times for the spelling error which appeared on AUBL in the description of Tears Of Grace, in which I am the drummer.

I hope the spelling error didn't offend you too much!

Just for you:

We are young, we write out own music and we will take any gig oppor....wait. We will take pretty much any gigs that we are offered.

Enjoy your tuesday, hugs 'n' kisses,

Ben xxx :cheers:

They've said they're young' date=' they're quite new and write their own songs. They've described their line up, but hang on...they've spelled a word wrong?

Unforgiveable...[/quote']

Ah, see I thought you had actually spelled that wrong, as opposed to being ironic.

*feels like idiot.......*

*...but doesn't forgive Psydoll's negative scene points.*

I shall be taking action, in ways you can't ever imagine.......

Good for Nothing? Collective night at The Moorings' date=' 16th April, with Spike Piledriver, Five Finger Discount and State of Affairs. Probably 3 entry, Tears of Grace will be on between 9-10PM :)

Go on Bob, you know you want to attend :p[/quote']

CLOUD!!!

The whole place will be filled with 15-year-old goff kids who think they own the place!

*Descends from high horse*

I must take this opportunity to appologise a thousand times for the spelling error which appeared on AUBL in the description of Tears Of Grace' date=' in which I am the drummer.[/quote']

Apology accepted.

CLOUD!!!

The whole place will be filled with 15-year-old goff kids who think they own the place!

*Descends from high horse*

Bloody hell i hope not!! :p

Personally I woudn't really describe us as gothic. And we aren't goths, and we don't know any goths as far as i'm aware.

But it may well be packed with 16/17 year old folks. :cheers::band:

Bloody hell i hope not!! :p

Personally I woudn't really describe us as gothic. And we aren't goths' date=' and we don't know any goths as far as i'm aware.

But it may well be packed with 16/17 year old folks. :cheers::band:[/quote']

*ahem*Emily and co.*ahem*

Yeah... I wouldn't publicise the fact that your following is made up almost completely of underagers when you're supposed to be getting gigs in bars (ie. places where people over the age of 18 go to drink...)

*ahem*Emily and co.*ahem*

Yeah... I wouldn't publicise the fact that your following is made up almost completely of underagers when you're supposed to be getting gigs in bars (ie. places where people over the age of 18 go to drink...)

absolute bull shit!!!

Our fans are all younger people and we happily admit that, these gigs are all UNDER 18 for a reason mate. places will not look at you and say oh they bring kids they wont get a gig. If your gona give advice make sure its at least good please.

Guest Zeenat Aman
absolute bull shit!!!

Our fans are all younger people and we happily admit that' date=' these gigs are all UNDER 18 for a reason mate. places will not look at you and say oh they bring kids they wont get a gig. If your gona give advice make sure its at least good please.[/quote']

Wow, I'm an underager?

:D

That bands bio made me laugh as does the Stayover one for that matter. ALL bio's are honest and truthfull!!!

:gringo: