aberdeen-music

Shift 2 today!

Guest neil ex

they were magnificent

pity I had to go and thaw out in the Illicit Still, I was frozen to the bone by about 5 pm and the beefsteak pie saved my life,The Videos and The Clashed were truly GODS in Drummonds , but the biggest question of the day was - HOW THE FUCK DID SHE GET HER HAIR TO DO THAT? it looked awesome .

Guest stuartmaxwell

alan - awesome, nobody writes a better song than this man in abdn. moshulu beer indeed

nucleotides- very enjoyable, the first couple of tunes were covers apparently, lounge with a big foot up the arse. lovely uniforms

salon boris- decent but didnt really light my fire

marcia blane school for girls - absolutely awesome, made the hair standup on my neck. gorgeous

drat - dripping with melancholy. i love this band, they write lovely songs and seem like nice guys. they plwyed my version of events from the fudge cd. acccccceeeeeeee

sound development agency - gah, not my thing at all, went on a bit :(

65daysofstatic- the best band i have ever seen. it moved me soooo much. i cant explain, except for AWESOME.i love this band. awwwwww

some of the films were outstanding. particularly the one by "hannah" about globalisation and corporates, and ziggys movie which was ace, i loved the concept around it

alan - awesome' date=' nobody writes a better song than this man in abdn. moshulu beer indeed

nucleotides- very enjoyable, the first couple of tunes were covers apparently, lounge with a big foot up the arse. lovely uniforms

salon boris- decent but didnt really light my fire

marcia blane school for girls - absolutely awesome, made the hair standup on my neck. gorgeous

drat - dripping with melancholy. i love this band, they write lovely songs and seem like nice guys. they plwyed my version of events from the fudge cd. acccccceeeeeeee

sound development agency - gah, not my thing at all, went on a bit :(

65daysofstatic- the best band i have ever seen. it moved me soooo much. i cant explain, except for AWESOME.i love this band. awwwwww

some of the films were outstanding. particularly the one by "hannah" about globalisation and corporates, and ziggys movie which was ace, i loved the concept around it[/quote']

I really wanted to dance with you Maxi during 65 Days but there wasn't enough alcohol in my system....65 Days of Static were definitely AWESOME and the amazing dancing going on was both hilarious and bloody marvelous! All the performences were great but I don't think it could have ended better than that!

65 days of static were fucking awesome. the old guy who reminded me of jim broadbendt who was dancing was ACE! legend.. but yeah' date=' i too was incredibly moved during their set...absolutely phenomenal performance...roll on the 20th of april!![/quote']

was that the guy doing the slow motion dancing, in a Thai Che sylee, if so that was Terry

who was supping loads of tins of beer & a few reefers taboot & was away with it

Alegedly.........

yeh 65days were magnifient, away back to my slow motion practice!!!!!!!!!!