aberdeen-music

Jakes cat?

Hog

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I heard a story yesterday that you had a cat with an interesting name. Care to elaborate Jake? :D

If I knew what in the name of bloody hell you were wittering on about, I would perhaps elaborate. However, since I have no idea what you're wittering on about, I shall say no more and let this thread expire with dignity. If anyone knows what the fuck he's on about, be so kind as to let us know.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I don't think so, it was a stray that followed me and my mate for well over a mile, crossing busy roads, the lot. All the while miaowing like anything, sounding rather sorrowful. Can you guess the name I gave it now?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
....and piles!!!

(not true' date=' I hasten to add!)[/quote']

Next Spike gig, I'll dedicate "Horrendous haemorrhoid hell" to your good self.

Well, Jakes pal came round yesterday to say hi, he said that Jake had a cat called "emo". Without even knowing Jakes hatred for the musical genre. This was many years ago. When I heard this I pissed myself :D

Kirk is the best looking member of Spike, were all ugly bastards, hes added a bit of pinache to the group :rockon: