aberdeen-music

Jakes cat?

Hog

Well' date=' Jakes pal came round yesterday to say hi, he said that Jake had a cat called "emo". Without even knowing Jakes hatred for the musical genre. This was many years ago. When I heard this I pissed myself :D

Kirk is the best looking member of Spike, were all ugly bastards, hes added a bit of pinache to the group :rockon:[/quote']

Is he the one on the right then?

syl_studio_promo02.jpg

Ho ho ho. I'm such a card.

Dammit' date=' i thought Jake had turned soft and got a cat. i was hoping he'd called it "Henry's". Ah well...............

:down:[/quote']

That reminds me of the time in CSYS Physics when Mr Smith was teaching us about quantum physics. He was telling us about Schrodinger's cat and I said "Was he like Henry's Cat Mr Smith?"

I have a feeling anyone reading this will be meeting it with the same silence it was met with when I said it...

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Well' date=' Jakes pal came round yesterday to say hi, he said that Jake had a cat called "emo". [/quote']

I'll try this again, Baldy. It was a STRAY cat, which I jokingly called "Emo", on account of its piteous meowing. I never owned the fucking thing, it kipped the night and was reunited with its owner the following day. As I am a cat-lover, this pleased me. Now stop using these boards to get the wrong end of the fucking stick.