aberdeen-music

the Homeless.

shaun

Guest Zeenat Aman
interesting music' date=' is that some kind of promoter?[/quote']

Yes, they've put on so many great gigs, you should attend a few to see/hear for yourself!

Guest Zeenat Aman
I like it....and im looking forward to doing this live with shaun....we have created a great bond and hopefully this band will take us into perfect relationship bliss-topia

Instrumental or vocal?

remember ladies' date=' wear protection at all times.[/quote']

dont worry....shaun says he will buy me a yellow hat....

Instrumental or vocal?

Vocal for definate.....but dont worry...it wont be like the PVH you love to hate....it will be my actual singing voice.....might be helping with synthing.....if need be.....but hopefully not...

Guest Zeenat Aman

Vocal for definate.....but dont worry...it wont be like the PVH you love to hate....it will be my actual singing voice.....might be helping with synthing.....if need be.....but hopefully not...

It's just that the music seems pretty spot on as it is, like a wee perfectly formed cloud of weirdness.

Look forward to hearing what you come up with though. :)

It's just that the music seems pretty spot on as it is' date=' like a wee perfectly formed cloud of weirdness.

Look forward to hearing what you come up with though. :)[/quote']

well, the idea was to try to recreate the sound live with a group of people. we'll have to see how it goes though. should be fun.

It's just that the music seems pretty spot on as it is' date=' like a wee perfectly formed cloud of weirdness.

Look forward to hearing what you come up with though. :)[/quote']

Its all down to shaun really.....he will come up with the tracks....there wont be vocals on anything like the tracks that are online....he is looking into making some 'fatter' tracks that will be using the vocals.....but you needn't worry....cause all the stuff will be at shaun's direction....

dont worry....shaun says he will buy me a yellow hat....

at the last drakes gig i thought it really classy when you stooped mid song, raised your beer and snogged your girlfriend.do that again please.

Guest Zeenat Aman
well' date=' the idea was to try to recreate the sound live with a group of people. we'll have to see how it goes though. should be fun.[/quote']
Its all down to shaun really.....he will come up with the tracks....there wont be vocals on anything like the tracks that are online....he is looking into making some 'fatter' tracks that will be using the vocals.....but you needn't worry....cause all the stuff will be at shaun's direction....

Ooh, two replies at the same time, the bond has begun!!!

:gringo: