aberdeen-music

Paul Di'anno - Is this true?

Joe Atom

I just read on the Iron Maiden bulletin Board that their ex-singer Paul Di'anno is meant to be playing the Lemon Tree on the 3rd of June... can someone confirm that this is true?

Also, will a support band be required? Because I know a fairly succesful local band who would like to do it ;)

It's true - will be onsale later this week. No support required as yet, watch this space though. Should be well weapon.

Paul DiAnno and Maiden Scotland:

Iron Maiden 25th Anniversary Tour

Friday 3rd June

Doors Open 9pm/Onstage 9.30pm

14 inc. booking fee

Original Iron Maiden lead singer, Paul DiAnno celebrates 25 years of his former band, supported and backed by the UK's premier Iron Maiden tribute, Maiden Scotland.

Maiden Scotland will start the night by playing the post DiAnno material such as Run To The Hills, The Trooper and Can I Play With Madness. The undoubted highlight of the evening will be DiAnno taking the stage to perform highlights from the first two Iron Maiden albums such as Sanctuary, Running Free and Killers.

It's true - will be onsale later this week. No support required as yet' date=' watch this space though. Should be well weapon.

Paul DiAnno and Maiden Scotland:

Iron Maiden 25th Anniversary Tour

Friday 3rd June

Doors Open 9pm/Onstage 9.30pm

14 inc. booking fee

Original Iron Maiden lead singer, Paul DiAnno celebrates 25 years of his former band, supported and backed by the UK's premier Iron Maiden tribute, Maiden Scotland.

Maiden Scotland will start the night by playing the post DiAnno material such as Run To The Hills, The Trooper and Can I Play With Madness. The undoubted highlight of the evening will be DiAnno taking the stage to perform highlights from the first two Iron Maiden albums such as Sanctuary, Running Free and Killers.[/quote']

Ahhh I know the bassist with Maiden Scotland, rerally nice bloke, played with the Forgotten Sons :)

Good to see him getting a chance at a decent tour,

Cheers

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...