aberdeen-music

Houston Gouges Out His Eye...

psydoll

I spy with my little eye' date=' something beginning with some f*cked-up sh*t...

R&B singer Houston, more pop-pop-popular over there in the US of A than here in Blighty, has gouged an eye out after failing to top himself at a London hotel.

The singer, who scored a hit in the US with 'I Like That' with Nate Dogg, tried to jump from a 13th-floor window, only to be stopped by his own security. He then decided he'd be better off opting for life with no depth perception instead of out-and-out death.

The singer had been under psychiatric care last year for manic depression. He apparently told a number of people that he was Jesus.

[/quote']

Saddening and pretty creepy as well. :down:

It's sad that someone can feel that low.

Also, the consequences of failing suicide for someone so "high profile" must be awful, everything is magnified and now, he only has one eye which is probably something he'll regret/is regretting already.

poor dude.

:(

I've never heard of the guy' date=' but I hope he gets himself some help. I think this is pretty clear evidence his world isn't a nice place to be right now.[/quote']

Agreed. I think he played the little fucker in that tv show "sister sister", my younger sister has an obssession with that show. Then he went onto be a singer dude. The world is a shitty place.

Guest Composed
..it's the same guy' date=' except, he's now all grown up..and insane. :([/quote']

que musical reference

..it's the same guy' date=' except, he's now all grown up..and INSANIA. :([/quote']