aberdeen-music

New Album?

Len Atom

Originally posted by Rass:

.....i could however do an instructional video on how not to take care of your hair....

Originally posted by Angie:

on the other hand, he could do an inspirational video on how not to take care of his hair.....alot more honest and accurate ;)

Ya big spaz!

Oh and i do use 2 types of conditioner (just like you told me to.... spaz!) Normal and leave in! i use them every time i have my biannual wash, it's not my fault for not following all you trendy hip kids and your new fangled washing regularly fad, you forget, I'm Old School!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's an ace idea i think

(all of the above)

can we release it again?

can we, can we, can we!

we'll do it quicker this time i promise! :) as we've kinda got the hang of the whole making CD's thing

there's also some other stuff i need to talk to you guys aboot... but im away right now

so we'll leave it for now...

Y'all have a merry xmas!

dont forget AUBLooza III @ Dr. Drakes next weekend! the 1st time we've been atomless - will it work?

come down between 2pm and about 11pm to find out!

:rockon:

If by slap bass you mean soaring three - part guitar harmonies, then absolutely!

I'll have to find myself a lady first, but in the meantime here's a few suggested titles:

A Few Good LENgths

The DAN in the Iron BARSE

Fried Green JOEmatoes at the Cherry Pop Cafe

MAC to the fUTERUS

The Never ERSKINE Story, pt. 1, 2 and 3

The RASS before Time, pt 1 - 8

Tenuous I know....probably best to stick to songwriting, eh?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Len Atom:

Joe and I were doing the math and we counted seven tracks for a new recording. Now that we've got a little time off, should we start thinking about getting new material sorted?

Here's the thing though Atomites, would you rather wait for the new material on a future release or have us introduce it gradually into the Atom set?

Dunno about that, but nice Portnoy/Terminator Avatar!