aberdeen-music

Okay, a little help..

Guest crime-is-for-dorks

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crime-is-for-dorks
How many scene points do I get if I bring along 100 people to boo MMW and chuck bottles at the stage? Or did you have another kind of renta-crowd in mind?

Not as many as you'll get if you come to the gig, which involves getting out from behind your PC, and come up to me at the gig, and say "Hi, I'm Gridlock from Aberdeen Music".

How many scene points do I get if I bring along 100 people to boo MMW and chuck bottles at the stage? Or did you have another kind of renta-crowd in mind?

Yeah its great to sit there and criticise isnt it, but would you have the balls to say to anyones face........ah theres the realy question isnt it....i think not.

Guest Zeenat Aman
Yeah its great to sit there and criticise isnt it' date=' but would you have the balls to say to anyones face........ah theres the realy question isnt it....i think not.[/quote']

Hmm, but thats one of the good things about message boards etc, or should be... that you can speak you're mind freely.

People who start implying violence because of something someone has said on a message board is a bit of a pleb if you ask me!

:)

Hmm' date=' but thats one of the good things about message boards etc, or should be... that you can speak your mind freely.

People who start implying violence because of something someone has said on a message board is a bit of a pleb if you ask me![/quote']

Yeah, we've been over these types of things many times before. People say things on the Internet they might not say to your face. And of course, Milner wasn't implying violence, it was gridlock who mentioned throwing bottles at people. Either way, it's not worth getting worked up about.

The gig will be awesome, you will get no scene points for throwing a bottle at the stage, you will get thrown out...

Guest Zeenat Aman
Yeah' date=' we've been over these types of things many times before. People say things on the Internet they might not say to your face. And of course, Milner wasn't implying violence, it was gridlock who mentioned throwing bottles at people. Either way, it's not worth getting worked up about.

The gig will be awesome, you will get no scene points for throwing a bottle at the stage, you will get thrown out...[/quote']

Peace...

Hmm' date=' but thats one of the good things about message boards etc, or should be... that you can speak you're mind freely.

People who start implying violence because of something someone has said on a message board is a bit of a pleb if you ask me!

:)[/quote']

i dont feel i implied any idea of me taking any kind of violence against anyone. My point was its easy to say this over a message board but its never said to face. i just think thats a bit shit thats all.

Guest Zeenat Aman
i dont feel i implied any idea of me taking any kind of violence against anyone. My point was its easy to say this over a message board but its never said to face. i just think thats a bit shit thats all.

Although I quoted you' date=' the violence thing was'nt really about you're previous post... but the whole say it to my face thing does imply that there may be a bit of physical [i']influence if someone were to speak their mind so freely in person.

Peace II...

Guest stuartmaxwell

mind you walking up to someone and saying

"hi im __________ and i think your band are fuckinmg shit and i think you are an arrogant tosser without an ounce of talent in your bones or your fantasies"

or something along those lines, is wide as fuck, its not a question of how big someone is for doing it. also, you more than likely it will get you a kicking for it

messageboards are here/there/everywhere for abuse, its a way for people to vent their feelings without having to worry about any consequences. the worst thing that can happen is people think you are a tosser, i think most people will sleep at night in the knowledge that someone they have never met (and probably will never meet) doesnt like them because of something they have said on some stupid, inane messageboard

you know im right...

Guest tv tanned
mind you walking up to someone and saying

"hi im __________ and i think your band are fuckinmg shit and i think you are an arrogant tosser without an ounce of talent in your bones or your fantasies"

or something along those lines' date=' is wide as fuck, its not a question of how big someone is for doing it. also, you more than likely it will get you a kicking for it

messageboards are here/there/everywhere for abuse, its a way for people to vent their feelings without having to worry about any consequences. the worst thing that can happen is people think you are a tosser, i think most people will sleep at night in the knowledge that someone they have never met (and probably will never meet) doesnt like them because of something they have said on some stupid, inane messageboard

you know im right...[/quote']

Boy do I know it...

Guest tv tanned

So the next time we are in the same venue or whatever you'll be walking over to me and saying all the things you said to me without any provocation on here?

Although I quoted you' date=' the violence thing was'nt really about you're previous post... but the whole say it to my face thing does imply that there may be a bit of physical [i']influence if someone were to speak their mind so freely in person.

Peace II...

Ive used the " say it to my face " line heaps of times on these very boards....no one ever has....would I have slapped them if they had....no one will ever know.... :]

Ive used the " say it to my face " line heaps of times on these very boards....no one ever has....would I have slapped them if they had....no one will ever know.... :]

I'll say it to your face!

"say it to my face" is a dead give-away that you are dealing with a neanderthal (no offence graemec)

Anway, I would quite glady tell crime-is-for-dorks what I think of his attitude, his ego, and his band, unfortunately since his head is so far up his own arse (and I'm sure his arse is quite used to accomodating such large objects) I wouldn't know which end to speak to in order to address his face.

If you boys can't take a little sarcasm then god help you, scrounging for people to come and make you look popular infront of some "soon to be" PR person is bad enough as it is.

Guest stuartmaxwell

Anway' date=' I would quite glady tell crime-is-for-dorks what I think of his attitude, his ego, and his band, unfortunately since his head is so far up his own arse (and I'm sure his arse is quite used to accomodating such large objects) I wouldn't know which end to speak to in order to address his face.

.[/quote']

:laughing:

classic