aberdeen-music

Obedience School

Hardcore Mel

What? On Rogation Sunday? Blasphemy!

(Now what the hell is Rogation Sunday? My diary knows' date=' but I don't).[/quote']

the priest used to bless the crops...to ask God for a good crops this year....doesn't happen anymore.....we just spray lots of chemicals on the crops and expect a good harvest!

What? On Rogation Sunday? Blasphemy!

(Now what the hell is Rogation Sunday? My diary knows' date=' but I don't).[/quote']

We would have gone for Easter Sunday if it was a holiday in Scotland on the Monday but it's not. You know, publicity and all...

And Rachie exams aren't until the end of May so you'll be fine.

Ross, Jim and I will be in the Bassment at 8pm this evening to discuss everything. Will probably just go with the same thing as the last one regarding tix and flyer printing. You've still to invoice us for the last batch of tickets/flyers. I mentioned it to Alan a couple times but he's never done anything about it. Anyway will speak to you about it in depth this evening.

And Rachie exams aren't until the end of May so you'll be fine.

Aye but Rachie failed her first set of exams' date=' so Rachie's going to be studying hard from now on. I may have to cut down on my nights out :(

As with last time, if you need me to flyer for you in addition to the other Moshulu flyers you know where to find me...

[/color']

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Aberdeen's premiere fetish club night' date=' Obedience School has been confirmed for the 1st May 2005. Roissy Workshops will be providing the dungeon equipment again, and I can't wait. I'll post updates as we confirm more things but if the last one was anything to go buy, it'll be a great night.[/quote']

you should have made it more sleazy and said things like "everybody should cum along".

• 3 weeks later...
I'll try to' date=' although not actually working tonight and supposed to be going over to les Parentals, but I'll certainly try since I should be making my way over to Bassment anyway. You'll have to remind me which one it is.[/color']

they should be in the bassment now. jim said he was dropping some off. it's 217 if you wanna pop past and grab some for your flats.