aberdeen-music

What gear do you have? New 2005 version.

Alex

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gregor Ascension

Jackson DXMG (standard E tuning)

Ibanez 370DX (Eb tuning)

Martin 1960 acoustic - is not mine though!

Marshall Park mg80

Zoom gfx 5

jim dunlop crybaby

Jim Dunlop 1.14 PurpleTortex picks

Im hoping to get a Marshall ModeFour half stack, Morley BadHorsie2 Wah and a Seven string with a locking bridge (probably an Ibanez).

Alan' date=' why are you shifting to Line 6? I always thought your delays sounded great.[/quote']

The new Line 6 one has some way of setting the delay so it doesn't decay (apparently...I don't fully understand how). I would have liked a bg one that you can layer, but they're too expensive, so it's the small pedal for me.

I have a 2001 Fender Strat Standard in the lovely, now discontinued Midnight Blue. Mmmm. I've also got 2 classical guitars, a '98 La Patrie which I'm selling (in classifieds right now! ) and a sweet Raimundo, which is Spanish-made, sounds incredible and reportedly should be worth over twice what I paid for it new. For ampage, I have a rubbish Peavey 15 watt solid state thing that sounds rubbish because it's on a 110-240V converter, which makes it feed back. Fortunately, tomorrow I'm getting a dead sexy Fender Hot Rod Deluxe. Mmm!

Alan - on the line 6 does that mean you could program it for triplet repeats' date=' then just kill them off after 3 repeats?[/quote']

It's supposed to do various slightly unusual things like that, but I won't know for sure until I finally get it. I'll let you know the ins and outs of it once I'v experimented a bit. :up: