aberdeen-music

When Games Attack!

Dayeth

But Gamezville has the Guru who i predict will get his own show soon just like Ali G did after the Eleven o' Clock show.

He is ok....but still, nothing on Patrick Moore. Big Pat sticks it straight to you with what you need to know JUST like that *clicks fingers*..... Games Guru faffs about pretending to search his brain for knowledge, opening his eyes widely as he says "ah yes, yes, it is coming to me now". He is inferior.

yeah i've seen it that show is fucking awesome indeed... especially when the had the 5 big titted hotties on the dance mat challenge... woof woof!!

Gamezville REALLY gets on my tits... those 2 fuckin gangsta boyz should be making rap music not hosting a games show.

"Dats teh BOYZ at gameZville dot tv"

"Ats right Daz, teh BOYZ at gameZville ...dot tv""

i rememeber watchin reruns of gamesmaster with logans mum and her telling me logan and keilan used to be totally addicted to it!

Gamezville is SHITE! just two guys who think they are gamers but really only pla racing/football games...

BITS - now there was a PROPER gaming show

Emily Booth = so fucking amazing..she is my idol

When games attack is pretty good. The first run was pre christmas and it's being repeated at the moment. I don't know if there is a second run lined up, but their should be just for dominicks class comments alone!

Gamesville is indeed cac, and the presenters are just two chavvy guys dragged off the streets.

Bit's was ok, but thumb bandits was superior, but not as good as the almighty gamesmaster (but not the dexter fletcher years!).

I had no idea it was repeated on challenge, but I shall have to keep my eye open for it.