aberdeen-music

Alternitive Night!!!!

skinhead

The word ALTERNITAVE by definition means something different!!!

So why does moshulu not realise this, as they pride themselves on being the most alternitive night out?

Lets go back a bit. Palace closed down ( and turned into a ned bar, nuff said) and in reply to the demand moshulu opened. HOORAH. They were onto a good thing. It was cheap, they invested money and the people who worked there knew the score. Disclaimers were put up so no complaints there.

Now lets fast forward. As a customer who has been going there since day one I would like to make a few points known to everyone. As moshulu has well and truly tried to fuck with me and my friends.

1- A mosh pit by definition is going to be rough, and yes people may be hurt. But anyone entering a pit will know this and enter at there own risk. Moshulu must realise this as they have put up disclaimers. Therefore it is not right both moraly or politicaly to throw out or even ban someone for such behavior. WITHIN REASON!!!

2- STAFF should not (and most are not) be biast and try to spoil other peoples night due to personal matters- which should be forgoten about!! Grow up. Don't abuse your power.

3- Rock night's should be fun, heavy, cheap and dirty that is what is to be expected. So take heed. If you cant accept this, go to priory!!

Now obviously these are my views, please let me know yours you may or may not agree, but remember you have your own views no-one can take that away. That is what we stand fior we are "alternitave" by definition if youy want to be like every other "cookie cut" person out there go elsewhere.

If enough people feel the same I will start a specific "alternitive" night with live up and coming rock bands ect..... twil be mad though. Be warned!!!

Let me know your views. Post a reply or pm me if you r shy.

fuck no. the dance floor is for the majority to hve fun, not for the minority to beat each other senseless. By all means mosh but you have to have consideration for others, and if people are getting injured because of anothers actions in the pit then there's obviously a line being crossed somewhere.

Alternative does not mean the most violent pit in the world. It just means offering something different to the mainstream.

I'd like to point out that Moshulu isn't really a great place to have a mosh pit, what with it having 4 pillars in the middle of it and all. I love moshulu, alternative doesn't have to mean rock after all. They do play a huge variety of music and if you don't like it there, then don't go. simple as that. As far as I know (not having been on a friday for ages, saturday morning worker and all) it's still packed and therefore other people love it too.

Guest product_of_nature

well what an interesting night last for me!! NOT!! danced twice and i moshed in the pit once and i get accussed of hitting someone are you sure he didn't just poke himself in his eye!!?? I beleive i didn't hit anyone and the "PIT" last night was tame for that one song!!!

I am getting quite fed up of your bitching ROB!! all i hear from you and the moshulu crew is Jay this, Johnson that!!! and Blair did this, blair did that!!! grow up man!! i didn't hit anyone last night boy!!!

I am also rather annoyed and upset about this whole thing as i am not a thug or ever set out to be i didn't hit anyone!! god damn it!!!

anyway my next point is while your bouncers asked me to leave and i was outside chatting with one of your bouncer he admitted something to me!! he said he didn't even know what a mosh pit is haveing never seen one before or worked a rock/alternative venue before may be you managment people should educate your staff a bit more!!!

i would also like to say that who ever is spreading shit about me around your club i ask them to stop it as it is beginning to get under my skin and you won't like me when i'm angry!!!

also i was at the bar and some young dude spoke to me asking if i heard some story about FLIK and Johnson and Blair causing problems, he didn't even know who we are or what we look like but he is spreading this shit around like a fly on a pile of steaming turd!! to my salad!! i said i hadn't anything and didn't know who they are!! how fucked up is that!?? they don't know who i am and they judge me!!!

i truelly don't have a problem with any one in your club, punter or worker until last night!! until lies and wrong fully accused!! i am now very disappointed by moshulu and the whole situation!!!

get to know me first before you pass judjement on me!!

peace

p.s. i really don't think a free for all is a good idea where would you all hide!!! it is not a fight or scrum down it is expressing yourself through music, your way and no one elses!! if people get hurt which does happen don't shut down pits, ban regulars, kick people out on accusations. Let people express themselves but with rules and mosh pit eticate!! which i have noticed a lot of you young un's don't have. and by god a slayer pit how old are you people slayer are dead!! and burried and where never that good they are just over rhyped nazi's!!! you fools!! just get with the program!!

p.p.s i didn't winge to the bouncers or management when i had to dodge hooks, and uppercuts in the one song pit last night did i!!!

Guest little miss muffet

What i don't understand is why people complain on this site instead of tackling the problem by actually speaking to the management! If you have a problem then why don't you go and talk to them during the day or something and get it sorted out then. It seems to me that the people bitching here are too guttless to face the problem full on.

Guest product_of_nature

i don't know where to find you moshulu rob you always manage to worm away!!!

Flik i can't seem to read anything in what SKINHEAD has said earlier to imply the bouncers are useless so he doesn't have conflicting posts!! We are two differn't people you know, me and skinhead, so we do share different opinions also!

i agree with MoshuluRob though i too ain't getting involved in another on line/forum battle!! if you guys wanna judge me on shit from other peoples mouths without giving me my chance to say anything then so be it!! I think you guys should just admit you want rid of the older regulars, ban the pits and get your cosy little "alternative" student bar up and running for good!

i am done with this shit!