aberdeen-music

Fancy Dress

Intravenous

thrift-store clothes

a greasy mop on yr head

fake blood stains on yr chest

steak knife

all the ingrediants you'll need for an elliott smith costume

(don't do it' date=' or you'll get many a slap from elliott smith fans who might find it tasteless)[/quote']

There is a totally hilarious review in this month's Vice of the new Iron and Wine album that says:

"This is a simply perfect songcraft that's emotionally unrestrained yet never pandering or twee. The nicest guy in the world, even says "fuck" on this one but I'm pretty sure he's not going to plunge a knife into his chest over."

There is a totally hilarious review in this month's Vice of the new Iron and Wine album that says:

"This is a simply perfect songcraft that's emotionally unrestrained yet never pandering or twee. The nicest guy in the world' date=' even says "fuck" on this one but I'm pretty sure he's not going to plunge a knife into his chest over."[/quote']

ahaha awesome

i had no idea there was a new i+w out

wowowow

Well maybe you missed the part where the dye was coming off all over my chest and face' date=' and when I woke up this morning partially black :p[/quote']

Ah well its the danger of hair dye ;) however I was gone by morning, i snuck out at 3 so no i never saw it I think everyone was sleeping or thereabouts when Cloud and i went :sleeping:

Still there were some nice outfits there, thinking of course of one in particular :love:

Cloud, I thought looked fetrching as the legenadry star of the Cloud report.

Cheers

Stuart