aberdeen-music

If you hate 10 Easy Wishes because I reviewed your band badly, sign here please.

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If people cant take criticism then they shouldnt be in a band"

But if someone dusnt like your band, it dont mean your band isnt super funkalisciously sextastically amazing. If your going to write a review on say, a heavy metal band, and u hate heavy metal, i mean fucking despise it, you should put yourself into the perspective of a heavy metal fan. rather than, 'its not emo, so its shit' so yes, there is such a thing as unfair criticism and a reviewer shouldnt just consider thier own personal opinions when writing.

Axl Rose couldnt take criticism, should he have quit years ago?

I think 10easywishes would be better if they played extreme metal, and changed their names fittingly;

JJ - The Dark Destroyer

Adam - The Executioner

Tom - General Manspanker

I actually wanted to Tom to be called 'Fortress of Doom' but get this, no seriously listen to this.........

....the tubby synth player in starfall says that he is called that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"What do you expect them to do? Ask other people what they thought, and then let them write the review..?"

umm, no.

Put it this way, you go to review a metal band, and the place is full of metal fans. You despise the music and find the whole thing a vulgar display of shite, but everyone else in the place loves it, apparently suggesting that this band is really good! Are you gona write a review saying how bad you thought it was?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tam o' Shantie

you damn bastards fuck off, an opinion is an opinion, learn to fucking deal with it, wimps. Sweet fucking christ if you can't handle the opinion of an 18 year old boy who sings in a rock band then why don't you quit now? you think people are going to kiss your ass 24/7? well if you do, i advise you to sprout a few brain cells, you jackasses. I cannot stress how much you cunts overreact to JJ"s reviews. Just fuck off

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, I agree with 10EW on this one, if you can't take a little bit of criticism then walk away. You're going to get bad reviews, people who don't think your music is good etc. Deal with it just like everyone else.

And yes, axl rose should have walked away and quit, because he's a pansy and a little girl. What a cunt.

"And a singer who played a huge role in one of the most important rock bands ever...."

My ass, guns and roses are about as important as an old trolley. And even if they were vaguely important in any way it wouldn't change the fact that he's still a little bitch who dressed like a cunt. If I were to meet him the first thing I'd do is slap him, right in the mouth, and tell him what a little girly crybaby he is.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tam o' Shantie

guns n roses matter fuck all to me. much like most of the 'greatest bands of all time', about 98% of it usually is utterly irrelevant to me

guns n roses are about as important as someone wanking into a sink. Axl Rose is very well documented by everyone that ever worked with him, including the several band mates that left him cos they fucking hate him, as being a complete cunt. he is like an overgrown child, and just a few genital fondling incidents away from being a sort of michael jackson character. plus, he sings like a cunt and wears girl's leather tight hot pants.

Haha, bryn, of course I know nothing of music...

In fact, my knowledge of music is so poor that I can't even name 50 g and r songs, and then rant about the awesome solo that slosh pulls off... *yawn*

Man, if only I knew as much about guns and roses as you did, then one day I might be top of the aberdeen music message boards, but I'm afraid I don't and therefore I must reside at the bottom of the heap :(

But hear this, you are now my arch nemesis - I will stop at nothing to scramble past you in the war of knowledge!

Wait, actually I think I'll just leave it at you being my arch nemesis :)

GnR are in no way near being close to my favourite band, but you guys seem to be unaware of the amount of ppl they connected with.....they were huge!!! and you say they arent important - Slash being a massively influential guitarist. I'm gona contradict myself here, it doesnt take musical knowledge to know GnR were massive whether you like them or not. Name a band who have been more influential in the past ten years except nirvana.....

I agree with what your saying bryn, they are one of the most influential (if not "one" of the most popular) rock bands of their age and i think that is true. But there is always gonna be people who disagree with me and you because:-

a) They genuinely dont think they were popular

b) They are doin this to wind you up for some banter

c) They fucking hate anything to do with this band and want to skull fuck the main singer

or d) they have different music tastes and just think they were unimportant to them

i like GnR music but there is something about them which annoyed me, maybe their over the top hair rock hairstyles or their dickhead singer, hell i even just disagreed with one of these guys about how i thought icarus line rocked and they thought they sucked, its their own opinion i suppose. try not to get too upset coz some people come on here typing what they want from the safety of their own pc's, hence the bitching.

keep on rockin oh, and the beach boys rulle all

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Birdman:

thats whats a bit scary, but hey they are happy guys, maybe at that time it was the best thing to do, wouldnt it be nice? get it!?!?! lol

My god ! I just realised how fucking cheesy that sounded!

anyways, definately gonna turn up to your gig at one up this friday, should be a good un, see you there

adam