aberdeen-music

So....pub lunches

GraemeC

Guest tv tanned

well at least it proves the lettuce was fresh and free of pesticides.

mind you, you're right, i would much rather I had food that was covered in multiple chemicals and then processed to ensure that ti arrived on my plate looking like a picture on the cover of a food magazine...

Mmmmmm Tilted Wig - an excellent choice. Jukebox goodness too!

Moorings gourmet toastie and jukebox combination if you don't want a 'proper' meal.

Bassment is always pleasing.

Illicit Still always give you good-sized portions as I recall. No going hungry in there :)

Books & Beans on Belmont Street is excellent for soup and a sandwich type eating as well - chicken tikka sandwiches in there are glorious!

well at least it proves the lettuce was fresh and free of pesticides.

mind you' date=' you're right, i would much rather I had food that was covered in multiple chemicals and then processed to ensure that ti arrived on my plate looking like a picture on the cover of a food magazine...[/quote']

You're totally right!! It was a good prawn cocktail, but after seeing that we just didn't fancy eating there.

Archies do subclass sludge that falls behind Pot Noodle in terms of being food...

The Bassment are proud owners of the appropriately titled 'Best Chicken Sandwich In The World'. I'll hear no word against it.