aberdeen-music

Rumours

Skacel

Guest stuartmaxwell

i heard from a friend in the know that radio lucifer were playing

they happened to mention that the promoters were delighted with the "subliminal messages" on the wrapping of the demos etc

of course' date=' i wouldn't expect anything less from GOFONES and they wouldn't accept anything less than a headline slot.[/quote']

Its not that they wouldnt accept it i just find they are 2 good for anything else...i hear that neil ex (yousef) has signed to emi this week for his solo work....so im not sure how much GOFONES will be about at the moment....

Guest stuartmaxwell

hmm prodigy were great when i seen em in 98(?)

doubt i would want to see anyone on that list, although the smaller stages are generall good

i never want to see the killers live. i really love their record but i reckon they would be rather rubbish live, not to mention a crowd full of idiots

hmm prodigy were great when i seen em in 98(?)

doubt i would want to see anyone on that list' date=' although the smaller stages are generall good

i never want to see the killers live. i really love their record but i reckon they would be rather rubbish live, not to mention a crowd full of idiots[/quote']

A crowd of idiots? There's no avoiding that at TITP.

TIT Park - Foo Fighters & Prodigy

Reading - Green Day + ACDC/MAIDEN & SOAD

V - Stereophonics + Killers + Franz + Athlete + Kasabian

Download - Maiden/ACDC

Must... see... Angus... live...

Although there was a rumour that AC/DC would be playing Reading last year, so I think I'll wait for confirmation before going out to buy tickets with money I don't have.