aberdeen-music

blood brothers uk tour

RF Scott

Guest Cowboy Dan

It was Awesome, wish they'd played more older stuff as it was pretty much just Crimes and a few other select tracks. Encore was a bit of a letdown, what the fuck was the cover? Bit strange how "crimes" and "Live at the Apocolypse Cabaret" were played at about 10bpm...

"Help she can't swim" were just a carbon copy of the Blood Brothers, they would be good... if the Blood Brothers didn't exist... Missed the first band!

Last night was awesome.....Bad Dancer were the worst support act i had ever seen and made me want to kill myself.....but The Blood Brothers were amazing.....if not a little quiet....the encore was rubbish....imagine not ending on Usa Nails.....or even playing it!!

I got the set list also which made me happy....

Guest Nikola Tesla

The First band were pretty cool, although they looked pretty nervous playing to the King Tut's crowd.

Help She Can't Swim: Great songs, cool synth work and a manic guitarist/synth/singer made for a pretty cool band who managed to sound as clear as the do on record.

The Blood Brothers: :love: Okay although the set was mainly comprised of Crimes i still think they were immense live.. Only let downs were the encore and the fact that they didnt play 'First Kiss At the Public Execution'.

It was Awesome' date=' wish they'd played more older stuff as it was pretty much just Crimes and a few other select tracks. Encore was a bit of a letdown, what the fuck was the cover? Bit strange how "crimes" and "Live at the Apocolypse Cabaret" were played at about 10bpm...

"Help she can't swim" were just a carbon copy of the Blood Brothers, they would be good... if the Blood Brothers didn't exist... Missed the first band![/quote']

Bad Dancer's singer was a godess... no stage presence in any way, but had an amazing voice and had to be the most attractive person i've set eyes on in a long time.

I was hoping to hear Ambulance vs Ambulance, Every Breath Is A Bomb or USA-NAILS and a few more from Adultery and Electric Children, but I'm not complaining, it was amazing. Thursday were the campest band I had ever seen live until last night!

Oh, and Sam, that was (believe it or not) a cover of "Come Together" by The Beatles, which I wouldn't have recognised if Rachel never heard guys behind us all singing it.

I thought it was very good, it was a well timed/paced set, with it being an 'album promoting' tour I thought the number of old songs was pretty decent, although of course more would have been nice.

the first support band were god awful, help she can't swim were a bit boring but good at what they do...even if it is similar to the blood brothers. very similar.