aberdeen-music

Does anyone know any takeaways that'll deliver at this time?

Afro Droid

I'm sure the snappy tomato folk or something similar deliver that late, sure I've ordered from them after midnight before. Otherwise you could try phoning an order through to a takeaway and getting a taxi driver to pick it up. They probably don't do that in aberdeen though, used to work a treat in stonehaven before the takeaways delivered there.

PHD deliver quite late but the food ain't too hot (in all respects of the word)......I may have found a potential user of my forthcoming Aberdeen Food Portal, where takeaways can be ordered online, standing orders set up etc. (don't waste time waiting in that Q in that kebab shop, when you canhave it delivered every sat at 3am)....coming soon...:dunce:

genius idea!!!

incidentally while we're on the subject of takeaways who would people say are the best for the following:

Pizza

Curry

knock yersels out.

i'd say i have been very very impressed by papa pizza on holburn street and the west end takeaway is nae bad for a chicken korma at reasonable prices.

khyber pass is on the spital (at the top of orchard street) I believe, had a very nice chicken balti from there once. Not sure if they deliver or not.

Light of bengal is on chapel street or thereabouts and should deliver to your flat, it's widely regarded as one of the best in town.

Guest valley69

casa on george street is good one to catch late...fucking hell the meal for one deal is ace...u get a can of juice, pizza with 4 toppings, a large bag of lovely freid chips...yum and like 4 bits of garlic bread. How much you ask? well ill tell you ..a mere 7pounds a 50 cents! thats 7.50..Im their best cumstomer..

they call me fat ollie

Guest tv tanned
casa on george street is good one to catch late...fucking hell the meal for one deal is ace...u get a can of juice' date=' pizza with 4 toppings, a large bag of lovely freid chips...yum and like 4 bits of garlic bread. How much you ask? well ill tell you ..a mere 7pounds a 50 cents! thats 7.50..Im their best cumstomer..

they call me fat ollie

The tandoori beside my flat in Dundee used to do a fantastic meal for one. Massive curry and massive rice portion, huge naan bread and a couple of poppadums with mango chutney all for the princely sum of 6.95

Guest valley69
The tandoori beside my flat in Dundee used to do a fantastic meal for one. Massive curry and massive rice portion' date=' huge naan bread and a couple of poppadums with mango chutney all for the princely sum of 6.95[/quote']

that sounds fucking amazing. Chris , tv tanned and fellow' cuisine fetish people '( i refrain from using the label 'fat bastard' cos i see myself and others as ill, ill for the lust of food) i put this question to you:

Where in aberdeen can you get the most munch for the least amount?? No sure if that sentence makes sense but you catch my drift.

the amazing rajah's(currently closed for refurbishment) which sells EVERYTHING did deals like a 10" pizza box filled with veggie pakora, chicken pakora, chips, donner, chilli sauce and a can of juice for a fiver. they also do a meal for one with 2 poppadoms, any chicken, lamb or vegetable dish from their 'old favourites' and rice, chips or a nan for 4.50. which is pretty good too. but their shut just now. boo.

the amazing rajah's(currently closed for refurbishment) which sells EVERYTHING did deals like a 10" pizza box filled with veggie pakora' date=' chicken pakora, chips, donner, chilli sauce and a can of juice for a fiver. they also do a meal for one with 2 poppadoms, any chicken, lamb or vegetable dish from their 'old favourites' and rice, chips or a nan for 4.50. which is pretty good too. but their shut just now. boo.[/quote']

that sounds ace. where is rajah's? Is it near you? point me there next time I'm round (and it's re-opened obviously).

Guest tv tanned
hmm' date=' not sure about the most food for the least amount. I've never been one to order excessive amounts (hell I always order a small pizza from dominos, even with their current any size for 9.99 offer). I prefer to go for quality over volume.[/quote']

I'd order a massive one and put the remainder in the fridge for breakfast purposes. Yum.

Dominoes don't deliver to me though ;(