aberdeen-music

Shameless

Skittles

I'm being boring and watching the news...

Lorry blown off a bridge in Ireland by the gales. Driver killed... scary

The major storm sweeping in from the Atlantic has claimed the life of a lorry driver in Derry.

The man was killed instantly when his articulated truck was blown off the Foyle Bridge at around 2.30pm.

Eyewitnesses said the lorry toppled over the guard rails on the bridge before falling several hundred feet onto mud flats bordering the River Foyle.

The Foyle Bridge was closed for a time following the accident.

You should see the footage from the costal roads in Oban...

..i almost got blown away walking down king street earlier, no joke, i mean i know i'm not very big, but it was scary...i was so sure i was going to just fly away :(

Me too' date=' was walking from the Queen Mother Library back to the Bobbin Car Park a few hours ago and I was actually having trouble staying on my feet.

I knew Gemma should have parked her car in the student car park :([/color']

mhmmmmmmm exacterly..it's not fair, this being small crap is really beginning to get to me...i can't make myself get taller and it's driving me crazy!..i'm on my "get fat diet"..which isn't working yet either :( life is poo

I'm supposed to be going to Glasgow on the Megabus tomorrow. A wet motorway' date=' strong winds and a shaky double decker bus, somehow I don't know if it's the safest way to be going.[/quote']

sit on the bottom floor ;) ....then if it seems to be too rough...abandon..well, bus :rolleyes:

I'm being boring and watching the news...

The major storm sweeping in from the Atlantic has claimed the life of a lorry driver in Derry.

The man was killed instantly when his articulated truck was blown off the Foyle Bridge at around 2.30pm.

Eyewitnesses said the lorry toppled over the guard rails on the bridge before falling several hundred feet onto mud flats bordering the River Foyle.

The Foyle Bridge was closed for a time following the accident.

You should see the footage from the costal roads in Oban...

i drive over the foyle bridge on me way to work and was thinking the other day when the wind was bad and me car was getting thrown around 'i could see an accident happening here in high winds' cos the bridge is very high and very exposed.

as for shameless, top quality entertainment!!!!