aberdeen-music

this Saturday FREE GIG Dr Drakes

Biz

LIVE BANDS the mighty HUMAN Generator - 16 again -

DJs- Blitzkrieg - Bob - Colin Response - Mark Nicol

make an old man happy' date=' come to my 40th party and watch the fire brigade put out the cake, and hear me try to play drums drunk,cheers, Biz.[/quote']

ALSO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alSat 15th Jan @ Drummonds

The Front, The Little Kicks & Girl Said No live @ Cafe Drummonds, Belmont St.

a couple of quid on entry, all profits going to 'cash for kids' with Northsound 1.

first band on approx. 9.00pm.

MOORINGS

the band from uncle

the usuals

Altitude-0

LIVE BANDS the mighty HUMAN Generator - 16 again -

DJs- Blitzkrieg - Bob - Colin Response - Mark Nicol

make an old man happy' date=' come to my 40th party and watch the fire brigade put out the cake, and hear me try to play drums drunk,cheers, Biz.[/quote']

Aye, you guys were pretty cool at the last gig at Drakes, considering how drunk you looked before going on..........haha, rock 'n' roll!

hell YEAH

we went to The Moorings and Dr Drakes and got very drunk,but at least we never played namby pamby shite,so if you like lame assed rock you had better stay clear,plus we are going to have a drinking competition,so will be more drunk than usual.

This is NOT to be recommended to young bands,just take a look at us and you will see what sexndrugsnrocknrollexcess does to you after 20 years hard at it.

we went to The Moorings and Dr Drakes and got very drunk' date='but at least we never played namby pamby shite,so if you like lame assed rock you had better stay clear,plus we are going to have a drinking competition,so will be more drunk than usual.

This is NOT to be recommended to young bands,just take a look at us and you will see what sexndrugsnrocknrollexcess does to you after 20 years hard at it.[/quote']

pfft....fuckin lightweights...

p.s. see you there!

Are girl said no really worth all the hype they get' date=' or is it just another starfall thing with far too much exposure? If they're as good as they're supposed to be, i might have to [finally'] check 'em out.

dunno

last time i saw them they were still thelongfirm

but

i do know that they are very tight

it's fairly soft rock tho

so if you like that kinda thing

then you'll love them

only a couple of hours to go..

I am chain smoking like a beagle and drinking like a fish... the question is...do I carry on for another 40 years or start healthier sportier persuits?.

I am an all or nothing guy, and fancy taking up snowboarding, which inevitably will lead to injuries, so it seems to me I have the choice of giving up the rock n roll excess and becoming fit and healthy again in order to bounce back from the injuries.

I did boxing and karate and rock climbing and canoeing and the only thing that comes close is drums and surfing,and surfing in Aberdeen sucks ,so I am in persuit of something that makes me feel alive,although,I only feel truly alive when I am trying to cheat death.

Smoking and drinking are a shit way to go, any sugesstions for something that will make me feel ALIVE ?

fuck me almost 40 and I have never kissed a girl with a pierced tongue,I live in hope.