aberdeen-music

Guitarist available.

N.M

Since my last thread about forming a Noisecore band has been dramatically ignored, I've decided to put myself on the open market. That's right, you could be taking home a brand-new, house trained guitarist. I can play notes, chords, power chords, tap (to a degree), and even supply alot of bollox about nothing for those quiet times where no one has anything to say. Also comes in 6 string detuned, and 7 string models, playing at about the same level on both.

I've already gained gigging experience with my last band, Evacuating Heaven, playing four gigs, playing the first in August after only forming the band in May.

Here's where thing become a little different. Instead of a list of influences, I'm going to list the bands I listen to on a regular basis. I have been influenced by them in one way or another, not necessarily musically, Enjoy. :up:

Aphex Twin

Acid Bath

Autechre

Boards Of Canada

Boris

Botch

Converge

Cult Of Luna

The Dillinger Escape Plan

The Daughters

David Bowie

Dwarves

Dying Fetus

Front Line Assembly

Khanate

Meshuggah

Neurosis

Palehorse

Pig Destroyer

Primus

PsyOpus

The Red Chord

The Sawtooth Grin

Slayer

Squarepusher

Sunn 0)))

Sutcliffe Jgend

Thorr's Hammer

Today Is The Day

Tool

VNV Nation

Thats about it. So if I sound like the sort of idiot you'd like to have in your band, do let me know, either through replying to this thread, or PMing me.

Bye now.

alright man' date=' doom and death isn't really my thing. I have a bunch of songs of my own that I really want to work on, more indie and moshing mindy I'm afraid. but keep in touch we can maybe get a jam organised sometime. Good luck till then :band:[/quote']

thats very nice of you an all, but it was kinda aimed at N.M ( a doom fan) ;) still thanks for the interest :up:

oh this sounds good. i have little bits and bobs going on bandwise but im wanting to do somthing heavy. fancy a Doom/death band?

Doom and Death. Sounds a cool mix to me. :up:

Know of anyone else who would be interested in that sort of thing?

• 5 weeks later...