aberdeen-music

well fuck me, here's a suprise for you

The Ghost Of Fudge

as red man walking and the cuts have had to pull out of the fudge gig on the 20th of this month (a thursday), we're looking for some bands to join the bill. currently, this consists of dunfirmlines excellent INDAFUSION and the no-doubt fabulous STAYOVER.

greg from red man walking will be joining the dj team for the evening too as i understand it.

if you can play, please post here. cheers. there will be voting for the fudge awards and a flashing fudge sign. and some demos to give away, they went very quickly on thursday night.

the gig is in drakes by the way. xxx

Guest valley69
"the cuts?" was that the same cuts who badmouthed fudge constantly after their last fudgenight appearance?

Seems like its not worth wastiung your time with bands who have no respect for what you do.

El Flosso :up:

what the hell are you on about? the band have nothing against fudge and bryan and craig are decent mates with our drummer...

Guest valley69
why do people agree to gigs then pull out of them cause they become unavalible???

If you cant play a gig just say no from the start to stop all this rubbish

Well milner, we dont have a habit of pulling out of gigs. University exams unfortunately clashed with the gig ( the same day) and we werent given our exam times until after the gig had been agreed to. Hope that puts your mind at ease.

Well milner' date=' we dont have a habit of pulling out of gigs. University exams unfortunately clashed with the gig ( the same day) and we werent given our exam times until after the gig had been agreed to. Hope that puts your mind at ease.[/quote']

Hmmm to be honest i wasnt having a go at you i was meaning in general, having had a lot of previous experiences of this, but if you feel the need to explain yourself then fair enough. :up: