aberdeen-music

White Noise

PrincessHolly

Haha. I love not having to pay for films' date=' I didn't think The Grudge was scary at all and A Tale Of Two Sisters just baffled me to x10 extremes.[/quote']

what a load of panda dropping shite. i was at both of those films with you and you were scared on several occasions.

(not birdman)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see white noise last night...i didn't personally find it scary in the slightest, it was more disturbing/sad...wasn't just a typical horror movie-jumpy and gory, seemed to focus on the story line and 'love' more..was pretty good though. :up:

It was pretty good, right up until the ending. The whole "crazed killer" thing was terribly clich, and Michael Keaton's death was just shitty.

Seriously, the film that I made in my head during this film was so much better than the actual movie:

"Following the death of his wife in a mysterious accident, wealthy architect Bruce Wayne discovers and becomes obsessed with the occurrance of Electronic Voice Phenomenon, or EVP.

After setting up his own equipment to record these "voices from beyond", he begins to repeatedly hear the voice of his dead wife, urging him to avenge her death, fight crime and defend the city. Just at this moment, a huge bat flies through the window of his Manor house. Realising that he must strike fear into criminals, by nature a cowardly and superstitious lot, he dons the winged cape and mask, and becomes...

The Batman!!

2206Batman_Hush03-med.jpg

I'm sorry, I just see Michael Keaton and think Batman....

No Penguins, No Jokers, No cave, No batmobile, No Alfred Pennyworth, No Parental Abuse, No inflatable gas-filled giant baloons, No sidekick (unless you count a dead persons voice), No real plot, No good acting, No reasonable ending, No Wrestlers, No tits, No people getting shot, No balcony drop death (she lives), No overly-scary bits, No zombies, No mutants, No car chases, No viruses, No animal abuse, No manga, No crazy 88, No special guest referee, No Woodchucking bums, No shawdy-looking truckers, No handlebar moustaches...

NO WORTH GOING TE SEE

No Penguins' date=' No Jokers, No cave, No batmobile, No Alfred Pennyworth, No Parental Abuse, No inflatable gas-filled giant baloons, No sidekick (unless you count a dead persons voice), No real plot, No good acting, No reasonable ending, No Wrestlers, No tits, No people getting shot, No balcony drop death (she lives), No overly-scary bits, No zombies, No mutants, No car chases, No viruses, No animal abuse, No manga, No crazy 88, No special guest referee, No Woodchucking bums, No shawdy-looking truckers, No handlebar moustaches...

NO WORTH GOING TE SEE[/quote']

Reading the reminded me of the Creased comic in this months Vice, it's soooo very funny. I'll try to get you a link.

meh. just saw the film. it was average. my two friends who are amazingly shit when it comes to scary movies hardly jumped at all. it seemed like it was trying to be the ring a little too much and never really got going.

I think it may have been better if the bit at the end triggered a big other side ghost fight which decided the fate of the film (and maybe mankind), I thought that was the whole point of the crazy blonde with the weird nose waking up and going mental during it. But ah well.

At the end of the day I wish I'd spent my six quid on Team America instead.