aberdeen-music

Another year - A new start

bostaph

A happy new year to all -

Coming up - new events in the world of Element 106.

A new guitarist replaces the Hogmeister as lead guitar whilst the remainder of the line-up remains un-touched.

Gigs aplenty to follow, but as for the identity of the new guy - well you will just have to wait and see!

Be patient now! :up:

A happy new year to all -

Coming up - new events in the world of Element 106.

A new guitarist replaces the Hogmeister as lead guitar whilst the remainder of the line-up remains un-touched.

Gigs aplenty to follow' date=' but as for the identity of the new guy - well you will just have to wait and see!

Be patient now! :up:[/quote']

Happy New Year man! Dont know if the line-up will remain untouched, I want to touch Jaimis bum, lol kiddin. Nah good stuff, look forward to seeing you guys play live again, keep it metal! :up::rockon:

you think you are special bau you are not because i know it too.... or am i supposed to know it? i dont know........... ill just stick with the bass shall i?

Its all those strings man....its a commonly known fact that a bass player causes major damage to his brain calls when he messes with more than four strings....the more strings the greater the damage....

tough break man!!