aberdeen-music

Stuff going for free to a good home

spellchecker

Donations of recordable cds/dvds most welcome, but not required.

1 X Carlsbro Echo Pedal [GONE]

This thing is old - it could perhaps do with a little maintenance too, if you know what you are doing. It crackles a bit - i think this is due to a couple of things: the pots could use some cleaning, and also one or more of the input jacks may have a loose connection. It doesn't crackle all the time, which is why I think it may be something to do with the pots. It can make some spacey as fuck sounds, and has the benefit of having a direct out which can make for a lot of fun if you have two amps. Read more about it here:

http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Carlsbro/Echo-01.html

1 X Dell Latitude Docking Station

It may be more a port replicator than a docking station, whatever the difference is. It came for free with my laptop when i bought it, but I have no use for it. PM me if you want more details. An example of what it does can be found here on ebay. Note I'm not selling mine on ebay, i just can't be bothered copying and pasting the description.

1 X Pioneer CD player

Old, so old! Roughly about 20 years old, still plays cds. I don't really know why anyone would want a cd deck these days, but if you do, here's one for free.

may add more stuff as it gathers by the bin.