aberdeen-music

Basic HTML coding

Camie

Guest Neubeatz
o_O

HTML is THAT simple??

:rolleyes:

Erm, I think thats just a simple example, more complicated things/pages need more complicated code, but the principals are the same.

You can hack the codes of html pages to use for your own devices, scroll up to the top of the page, click;view>source> and it will open a word or notepad file, there is the code for the web page...

Many say that notepad is the best html editor ...?

Erm' date=' I think thats just a simple example, more complicated things/pages need more complicated code, but the principals are the same.

You can hack the codes of html pages to use for your own devices, scroll up to the top of the page, click;view>source> and it will open a word or notepad file, there is the code for the web page...

Many say that notepad is the best html editor ...?[/quote']

:rolleyes: <------- This emphasises that the writer is possibly being sarcastic

But...thanks anyway

i still swear by notepad' date=' legend!

oh and by the way the source for this website doesnt work, i think it'll have one of those hidden source scripts so you cant steal the boards, not that i'd make alot of sense to a begginer (or for that matter, me) anyhoo.[/quote']

I can get the source up easily enough. As a point of interest though, sourcecode for php/asp/etc websites will not really tell you a great deal, as they convert the information into html (which is all php really does).

For instance if you write a php program that select a line of text from a database then displays it in the center of the screen, the source will skip all the php of selecting database, queries and php printing-out and just come up with <center>your line here</center> etc etc