aberdeen-music

Looking for Musicians

Mick Maverik

Looking for musicians to form a band or even a temporary duo or trio with. I play guitar and write a lot of original material: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=296909&T=5213 I am currently with another band, which is on hold at the moment, but would divide my committment evenly between the two once it has resumed. I just want to get gigging again. I'm not looking for Joe Satrianis or Steve Harris's, just some folk to jam with.

~Andy

People of aberdeen, musicians currently unemployed or looking for a project, answer this post. This guy is a good guitarist and a great riff writer, Im one of the reasons his other band is being put on hold, and I know its frustrating... (Really sorry man) He needs a band that he can jam,write and gig with sooner rather than later...

My influences: ACDC, Aerosmith, Bruce Dickinson, Iron Maiden, Helloween, Megadeth, GN'R, L.A. Guns, Poison, Motley Crue, WASP, Hanoi Rocks, Alice Cooper, Faster Pussycat, Skid Row, Slash's snakepit, Velvet Revolver, The Cult, Buckcherry, Gamma Ray, Hammerfall, Dire Straights, Brides of Destruction, Masterplan, Ugly Kid Joe, Marty Friedman, Stone Temple Pilots, Loaded, Oasis, Buckethead, Alanis Morrisette, Sheryl Crow, Buddy Holly, Bowling for Soup, Greenday, Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath, Dio, Pink Floyd, The Darkness, ASAP, NightWish, JS Bach, Handel, Tonci Huiljic, Joe Satriani, Andy Timmons, Paul Mounsey, HIM, Within Temptation.

I'm at home for Christmas but will be back in Aberdeen in January, I'd be up for a jam to see how we go.

~Andy

I play guitar/sing and would be willing to do either with you (e.g rhythm/lead guitar but like you say I'm no Satch when it comes to lead guitar so you may have to be patient). I also write some of my own material. I'm not in a band at the moment but have played quite a bit as a solo artist (e.g. at open mics) in public if that helps.

I am away for Christmas but should be back for 30th December. So let us know if you are up for a jam any time after that.

Keep jammin'

Simon aka. Patch

E106 are short of a guitar player, perhaps you should contact them.

I play guitar/sing and would be willing to do either with you (e.g rhythm/lead guitar but like you say I'm no Satch when it comes to lead guitar so you may have to be patient). I also write some of my own material. I'm not in a band at the moment but have played quite a bit as a solo artist (e.g. at open mics) in public if that helps.

I am away for Christmas but should be back for 30th December. So let us know if you are up for a jam any time after that.

Keep jammin'

Simon aka. Patch

i may be interested i play guitar, guitar synth and bass. guitar + synth is my preffered instrument though send me a PM if youre interested

my main influences would be, Rush, Dreamtheater, king crimson, yngwie malmsteen, Joe satriani, Steve Vai, eric johnson, frank zappa, Robert fripp (solo stuff), sonata artica, iron maiden , metallica, megadeth, yes , rick wakeman, rainbow, deep purple, stu hamm, billy sheehan, victor wooten, john patticuci