aberdeen-music

Zerouali...

-matthEw-

Guest tv tanned
wa wa Zero' date=' you were shite[/quote']

I am sure in the moment in which you posted that it probably seemed like a good idea. Tell you what, why not go and try telling that to the daughter, the TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, who lost her daddy? Eh? Well?

No, thought not, gutless fucks like you would rather hide behind a computer screen and pretend to be kontrovershul lololol.

You're just a sad pathetic loser and I for one wish you every misfortune you deserve.

Guest tv tanned
Unfortunately i think zerouali will be remembered by most as a player who never really fulfilled his potential' date=' his career really went downhill after his first few months with aberdeen.[/quote']

He was beginning to return to the international set-up, and his career was picking up after a dip.

Sadly we will never know.

I am sure in the moment in which you posted that it probably seemed like a good idea. Tell you what' date=' why not go and try telling that to the daughter, the TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, who lost her daddy? Eh? Well?

No, thought not, gutless fucks like you would rather hide behind a computer screen and pretend to be kontrovershul lololol.

You're just a sad pathetic loser and I for one wish you every misfortune you deserve.[/quote']

Man, I can see where you're coming from here, and it's out of order, but it seems the intention was to get reactions like that, so none of us are doing him any favours by responding to it. We should maybe try to give it as little recognition as possible. On the subject of the thread, it was nice, if that's an appropriate word (which I know isn't, any suggestions for an alternative?) to see some of the tributes left for him at Pittodrie today, he was obviously a popular guy.

it was nice' date=' if that's an appropriate word (which I know isn't, any suggestions for an alternative?) to see some of the tributes left for him at Pittodrie today, he was obviously a popular guy.[/quote']

indeed, the sort of name that made us smile when we heard he was on the team sheet

Guest tv tanned
Man' date=' I can see where you're coming from here, and it's out of order, but it seems the intention was to get reactions like that, so none of us are doing him any favours by responding to it. We should maybe try to give it as little recognition as possible.[/quote']

For evil to triumph it only requires that good men do nothing.

On the subject of the thread, it was nice, if that's an appropriate word (which I know isn't, any suggestions for an alternative?) to see some of the tributes left for him at Pittodrie today, he was obviously a popular guy.

Indeed, here's hoping the team give a fitting tribute by stuffing the Hibees on Saturday.

Guest stuartmaxwell

zero was entertaining as a player on the pitch and off the pitch, he brought flair to aberdeen. r i p zero

heres hoping that neil bans that guy who posted the offensive material

tosser