aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
-matthEw-

Zerouali...

has died in a car accident :(

Morocco international Hitcham Zerouali has been tragically killed in a car accident on Sunday.

Moroccan television reported that the former Aberdeen star died after a high-speed collision in the city of Temara.

The 27-year-old moved back to his homeland last summer and was plying his trade for FAR Rabat.

Indeed, he scored two goals on Saturday in his club's victory over KAW Marrakech.

Zerouali left Aberdeen in July 2002 to sign for Saudi outfit Al Nasr.

Last summer he had a trial with League Two side Darlington but failed to earn a contract at The Reynolds Arena.

very sad news, I remember when i first started going to Pittodrie regulary was the season we signed him...probably the most talented player ive seen play for Aberdeen.

watching the goal here against hibs (http://www.scotprem.com/video/weekly/011117.asp) brought a smile.

RIP Zero

xx

Jesus, that one's a shock, I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm in the same boat, he came not long after I started going and I had a shirt with his name on the back. It's so unfortunate when these things happen, but there's not much any of us can do about it I don't think. Rest in peace man

i think "Mr.Tim" played football at Kings College with him just a month ago. he still regularly came back to Aberdeen. had a daughter here...3 years old i think

fuck

i think "Mr.Tim" played football at Kings College with him just a month ago. he still regularly came back to Aberdeen. had a daughter here...3 years old i think

fuck

i did indeed and i had my dons top on so i had a good old chat with him. a really nice guy. rest in peace zero.

No way! That's pretty tragic,these shock deaths are horrible, at least if there's a long illness there's time to prepare and things but car crashes etc are just so out of the blue, I used to love chanting "ZERO". I'm unbelivably shocked :(

R.I.P Zero, he was such a character aswell.

He was a hero to the dons fans at a time which was really hard, and he was a great guy, and a very talented football player. As a die hard fan, this is very chocking news. RIP Zero... you will be missed...

Guest Ancient Mariner

I am certain my generation will remember him as fondly as my dad's generation remembers Zoltan Varga: as someone who only played a few seasons but was the highlight of a particular Aberdeen era.

wa wa Zero' date=' you were shite[/quote']

It takes A LOT to piss me off, but you are such a piece of shit. And I know this is what you want - a reaction. Poor baby doesn't get much attention at home? Well fuck off and be a dick somewhere else.