aberdeen-music

What kind of guitar..

Foreskin Ninja

its BC rich mocking bird, its a custom one though, check the control layout, its not the standard one

the headstock looks like a standard one too, you would need to see the whole thing to see if its a 'rich one, they have an extra pointey type bit on the very top

the cloud inlays are also ones ive seen on quite a few bc riches, the second mockingbird has them on it too, and i dont think ive seen them on any other types of guitars

David

Originally posted by batman

Nope, they are Fernandes made

Sustainer models, I believe.

most fernandes guitars have sustainers in them, there isnt a 'sustainer' model in particular, and i dont think fernandes have made a mockindbird type guitars

and i havent heard of bc rich licencing out the shape, the closesnt i can thik of is the maveric x-1

actually you can get cheap mockingbird copys, but not proper good quality guitars

x1-guitars.jpg

David

Originally posted by batman

Looks like the egg is on your faces Tav and David, I however, once again excel.

Yeah well it's like trying to tell the difference been a mex and US strat without seeing the headstock...at least we were pretty close...you know where you can stick your egg :p

I disagee Leckie! I have a BC Rich Mockingbird and although it is crap for a cutting lead sound it is far superior than any of my other guitar for the heavy crunch sound!! It has fallen to bits and I have spent loads on repairs but I dont care, its my baby!!!!!!

Spike Pile Driver uses and abuses BC Rich guitars!!

359Spike_1.JPG