aberdeen-music

What kind of guitar..

Foreskin Ninja

Alright, at a glance..

Originally posted by Tav

nu.jpg

Looks like a Mexican Fat Strat

Originally posted by Tav t.jpg

American, although it looks like a highway, but I think that's the poor quality the photo..

Originally posted by Tav c.jpg

Looks like the Eric Clapton sig

Originally posted by Tav

Well Batman you got 2 out of 3 right. So it appears you know your stuff...the one you didn't get was there to throw you...it isn't made by fender...how easy it is to mix brands up bassed solely on shape :angel:

The middle one? I hadn't seen a Fender in that colour before...So I thought it was a bit strange, although you did cheat as you asked me to distinguish Mexican and American Fenders...

Originally posted by batman

The middle one? I hadn't seen a Fender in that colour before...So I thought it was a bit strange, although you did cheat as you asked me to distinguish Mexican and American Fenders...

Ohh well I should have said strat type bodies...still well done...that colour is by Tokai and it's another one of their great copies.

Originally posted by Leckie Gilman

noone can give me a good enough arguement to convince me to change my mind when i say that my mocking bird (not really mine but one i have a long term shot of) sounds crap.

would you be thinking about selling ity at all?

and what model is it?

David