aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
New Found Power

Line 6 Spider II 210

...selling it because i want a Randall...

A randall, eh? Prosound Music on Holburn Street are Randall dealers as well as being a very nice bunch of guys :up:

which?

Which Randall you gonna go for? I hope its the Warhead X2, they seem rather awesome. Not me for your Spider though, I use the 212 version at a mates and my Mesa at home so don't need any other amps. James

Which Randall you gonna go for? I hope its the Warhead X2' date=' they seem rather awesome. Not me for your Spider though, I use the 212 version at a mates and my Mesa at home so don't need any other amps. James[/quote']

Nah, I'm just going for the RG75 combo for now, basically so I can get rid of the Spider and get the Randall without having to shell out very much at all.

That is, if anyone wants to buy it.

(Psst - that warhead might have a significant price drop soon, now that Dimebag's stopped using Randall...)

i heard of krank a while ago, i think the guitarist from the deftones was endorsing them... cant remember what the general opinion was on them though (i cant say i am a fan of the clips though)

David

i heard of krank a while ago' date=' i think the guitarist from the deftones was endorsing them... cant remember what the general opinion was on them though (i cant say i am a fan of the clips though)

David[/quote']

I thought that they sounded quite good, actually.

...buy my amp...