aberdeen-music

So, 5-0...

*Amy*

the lst half 25 minutes were poor, but still from the tow games against the old frim we got 3 times the amount of points i was hoping for.

and not that it makes one bit of differnce but it was never a penalty

with celtic looking a bit dodgy just now rangers could really put them under pressure if they finally get their act together

If mackie had taken those chances it would have been a different game... Although I think it would have been too much to ask of the team to beat the gers yesterday.

But to be honest Im a season ticket holder, have been for years, and I am not ashamed.

We finished the game with 11 scots in the team (like we did against celtic) with an average age of 20-22 and They have done extremely well this season. The team made many msitakes themselves due to inexperience and fatigue... In my opinion it wasn't a 5-0 game, but thats what the result says I guess... At the end of the day, we were relegation contenders last year, it was all doom and gloom... Getting beat at Ibrox by a team which is finding some form is not the end of the world... We are still third, and I couldnt really ask for more just now!

Guest tv tanned

Well said Paul

Jimmy today admitted going 2-4-4 was foolish, but at the end of the day it has worked for him on occasions.

I do, however, recall him trying it as Dunfermline boss against Hearts when they were 2-0 down.

It finished 7-1.

This was the reality check we needed. I just wish it had been against someone other than the huns.

C'est la vie.

Guest tv tanned
I thought I just felt an earthquake outside' date=' but then I realised it was actually the sound of AFC and it's supporters crashing back down to earth. Ho ho![/quote']

Said the Partick Thistle fan _

Guest Scorge Spike
Said the Partick Thistle fan _

Yadda yadda. We actually thrashed Ross County 4-0 on Saturday, made it back up to fourth in the table, and are still in the title race. We'll be back to scare you Dons lot within a season or two (barring a Scottish cup tie), I reckon...;)

Guest Scorge Spike
montrose are up to 4th in division 3

mpon the gable endies

That's heady heights indeed, been a while since I've been to Links Park......

I think I went to school with one of their first choice strikers now.

Guest tv tanned
....and Peterhead remain the only team in Britain to be unbeaten apparently.... Well there's football for you! haha

Aren't Wigan still unbeaten in the Coca-Cola Championship?

i wasn't too bothered with the score, i was just amazed at ibrox, was the first time i've been there and it was amazing, it's huge and its so cool how the away fans are down in the little corner and all the huns are looming over you from the two stands at either side.

ok so aberdeen played quite gash, no presense up front, but when you see boumsong and andrews up close they are fucking huge, no way mackie could ever challenge them, well not in the air at least.

once out of the stadium was pretty scary wondering around govan trying to get back the city centre.

were gonna take the tube but it was full of huns and the pigs were useless.

one saying watch yourselves and the other politely saying don't go here and don't go there. kinda giving the impression we were fucked. but alas we made it out. would definately go back was pretty amazing.

yeah 5-0... amazing what can happen when a game's referee'd by a man who has a track record of fucking up during Rangers games and is probably the least respected official in Britain, still it's Rangers and as EVERY Aberdeen fan knows it's still going to take a long time before we can beat those Hun bastards again... which is going to make it all the sweeter when we finally get round to gubbing you...

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Well said Paul

Jimmy today admitted going 2-4-4 was foolish' date=' but at the end of the day it has worked for him on occasions.I do, however, recall him trying it as Dunfermline boss against Hearts when they were 2-0 down.It finished 7-1.[/quote']

I think the best the Pars ever got was draws from JC's kamikaze 2-4-4. That's one part of him that I don't miss a bit. That Hearts game fucking hurt, it was murder listening to it on the radio at the time. That game could have been 13-1, no joke. He went 2-4-4 after 20 minutes!