aberdeen-music

Gta

Skacel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you rob houses/shops?

At night times certain houses have those lovely triangular cones at the door, just walk in and press trungle beside any valuable items and you pick 'em up. One of the early missions is to rob a guy of his guns... you learn the ropes then.

On a more serious note, my playstation 2 just fucking broke. It's internal and i think it's the bit that spins the disc around. Anyone know any good/FAST/cheap places to get it fixed. I'm totally gutted.

Also' date=' i haven't managed to get an amu-nation open yet, other than cheating does anyone else know how to get guns more easily than running over groups of gang members?[/quote']

Just keep doing the missions. Before the gang wars start the shop opens to your delight.

No really

it's true

usually when you read these kinds of things in cheat/hint books you can never find it

and if you do it usually sucks

but seriously

there is a two player mode in San Andreas and it does work... and it can be quite fun

basically...

all you need to do is goto your mate Big Smokes house stand in front of it - so your facing it

then turn right --> and run along the road until you get to a shabby looking building

there's an arch like entry and then a fence that you have to climb over

- you'll see the two player icon on the other side - it's red

all you need to do is stand on it and press a button on the other joypad

you can then choose the character you want to be and go and have some fun

the only draw-back is that you have to be on the same screen so you have a choice of either working as a team and causing some chaos or beating each other to a pulp

- it works really well if you want to do drive-bys as one person drives while the other shoots

as soon as one of you dies it's over and you'll get sent back to the two player icon

so you can just play again and again

:up:

No really

it's true

usually when you read these kinds of things in cheat/hint books you can never find it

and if you do it usually sucks

but seriously

there is a two player mode in San Andreas and it does work... and it can be quite fun

basically...

all you need to do is goto your mate Big Smokes house stand in front of it - so your facing it

then turn right --> and run along the road until you get to a shabby looking building

there's an arch like entry and then a fence that you have to climb over

- you'll see the two player icon on the other side - it's red

all you need to do is stand on it and press a button on the other joypad

you can then choose the character you want to be and go and have some fun

the only draw-back is that you have to be on the same screen so you have a choice of either working as a team and causing some chaos or beating each other to a pulp

- it works really well if you want to do drive-bys as one person drives while the other shoots

as soon as one of you dies it's over and you'll get sent back to the two player icon

so you can just play again and again

:up:

Theres a few places where you get the two player icon, theres one where all the tractors are, cant remember the name of the place and another one i have come across but my friend seems to enjoy trying to kill me in the two player mode