aberdeen-music

NF march not given the go ahead

Cloud

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope :(

i'm making a mental note to contact Bill Knight next time there's a march of any sort and asking him to protest against it..my logic is that if the NF are oppressing people by marching, then (for instance) the Trades Unions are oppressing big businesses ;)

but yeah, i can fully imagine that the NF are full of utter idiots :D

Just curious' date=' but did anyone else here make the protest outside the Town House yesterday?[/quote']

I had every intention having been to some of the other meetings but I am unfortunately bed-ridden with the sickness.

I think it is great news. Although I'm a little desterbed to hear they are going to have a gathering on the 28th in Aberdeen...

I think it is great news. Although I'm a little desterbed to hear they are going to have a gathering on the 28th in Aberdeen...

everyone has the right to peaceful assembly, yada yada.

is it just me who's cracking up at the prospect of the NF attempting to do christmas shopping and duly getting banned from every shop in the city centre? :p

everyone has the right to peaceful assembly' date=' yada yada.[/quote']

Absolutely right. As long as they dont use that freedom to commit crimes such as "Inciting racial hatred", yada yada.

is it just me who's cracking up at the prospect of the NF attempting to do christmas shopping and duly getting banned from every shop in the city centre? :p

Lets follow them and see...

tell us all why then' date=' don't keep us in suspense...[/quote']

Now that gollum has sucessfully broadcast to the nation that they're all going christmas shopping on that day, people who might not have had the bottle to march will go shopping.

So, instead of a small amount marching down Union Street with a hundred stewards and a big police presence to stop intimidation, you've now got even more mingling in amongst everyone with no stewards and a much more thinly spread police presence.

Now that gollum has sucessfully broadcast to the nation that they're all going christmas shopping on that day' date=' people who might not have had the bottle to march will go shopping.

So, instead of a small amount marching down Union Street with a hundred stewards and a big police presence to stop intimidation, you've now got even more mingling in amongst everyone with no stewards and a much more thinly spread police presence.[/quote']

A voice of reason at last. This is what comes of trying to supress people's rights.

As if any right minded people would be swayed by that risible monkey macdonald.

As if any right minded people would be swayed by that risible monkey macdonald.

That's exactly why they out-thought everyone. People view them as "risible monkeys" and "knuckle dragging neanderthals", (which is dangerously close to what they believe I think) and not as human beings with the same mental capacity as non-racists.*

Just because there is no logic behind their belief doesn't mean they can't apply logic.

*obviously I'm not talking about gollum here. He did his job well and probably got a pat on the head fom his master.

That's exactly why they out-thought everyone. People view them as "risible monkeys" and "knuckle dragging neanderthals"' date=' (which is dangerously close to what they believe I think) and not as human beings with the same mental capacity as non-racists.*

Just because there is no logic behind their belief doesn't mean they can't apply logic.

*obviously I'm not talking about gollum here. He did his job well and probably got a pat on the head fom his master.[/quote']

What you say is true. What I'm saying is that reasonable, non racist decent people are not going to turn into NF supporters just because they march down union street, quite the opposite in fact.

What you say is true. What I'm saying is that reasonable' date=' non racist decent people are not going to turn into NF supporters just because they march down union street, quite the opposite in fact.[/quote']

Exactly, marching down Union Street wasn't going to gain them anything, apart from abuse and a big stewards bill.

Now they can largely avoid the first and totally avoid the second.

Exactly' date=' marching down Union Street wasn't going to gain them anything, apart from abuse and a big stewards bill.

Now they can largely avoid the first and totally avoid the second.[/quote']

And of course, no police supervision therefore guaranteeing violence.

Guest tv tanned
i like that in the picture of dave mcdonald at his licence application' date=' he didn't even bother to dress for the occasion, but just looked like your typical neo-nazi in a bomber jacket.[/quote']

One thing you don't see in the photos is how much these guys stink.

When they walked into the Queens Cross count... yuk

Exactly' date=' marching down Union Street wasn't going to gain them anything, apart from abuse and a big stewards bill.

Now they can largely avoid the first and totally avoid the second.[/quote']

You silly bugger. They didn't "trick" anyone. They can go shopping and mingle with the peeps any day - and do you know what? I suspect that they do...

The point is that they can't now stop the traffic with their banners and march down the street ringing to the sound of their jackboots.

You silly bugger. They didn't "trick" anyone. They can go shopping and mingle with the peeps any day - and do you know what? I suspect that they do...

The point is that they can't now stop the traffic with their banners and march down the street ringing to the sound of their jackboots.

No, they'll be mingling among everyone, rather than being segregated.

If we haven't been tricked, how to you explain the look of joy, the twinkle in the eye, of gollum when he announced they weren't going to appeal but go shopping instead.

Also strange that the casuals plot emerged just before the meeting, at a time when any plot would be known only to the leaders you would think, when it looked like they would have to let the march proceed.

And stopping children marching, making it no longer a "family fun day"

They didn't want to march; wether gollum was just so pleased the TV cameras were there or because the devious plot to infiltrate Union Street without being stewarded had succeeded I'm sure we'll find out.

No' date=' they'll be mingling among everyone, rather than being segregated.

If we haven't been tricked, how to you explain the look of joy, the twinkle in the eye, of gollum when he announced they weren't going to appeal but go shopping instead.

Also strange that the casuals plot emerged just before the meeting, at a time when any plot would be known only to the leaders you would think, when it looked like they would have to let the march proceed.

And stopping children marching, making it no longer a "family fun day"

They didn't want to march; wether gollum was just so pleased the TV cameras were there or because the devious plot to infiltrate Union Street without being stewarded had succeeded I'm sure we'll find out.[/quote']

Are they not allowed to mingle? Have they been banned from mingling? Do they not mingle every day of their lives? Do they exist in some hermetically sealed box only to emerge when they want to mingle? Don't be silly!

How do you prefess to know what "gollum" is thinking? Are you his psychologist? Or could this be speculation... Hmm I wonder...